Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 4G running iOS 9

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

4G running iOS 9

Old 16-01-2017, 22:54   #1
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of
4G running iOS 9

Hi guys my question. I want to upgrade my monthly sim to 4g by 31st to get double data. Will my iPhone 6 run 4g in iOS 9? Reason being iOS 10.2 has big battery drain problems so don't want to upgrade yet. Will I get 4g signal?

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

I'll be quite happy to get the 4G sim as long as it functions alongside iOS 9. Even if it only operates at 3G until Apple fix the battery drain issue.
cupcakes aka dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-01-2017, 16:46   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: 4G running iOS 9

Yes. We have a 5s that had 9 on it when we first got it, used 4g no problem.

You can reduce battery drain by checking what runs in the background and switching off whatever you don't need. Most apps don't need background refresh for starters.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 17:20   #3
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of
Re: 4G running iOS 9

Thanks
cupcakes aka dd is offline   Reply With Quote