Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 27-10-2013, 15:09   #931
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Seems like Sony is preventing access to the console: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1981
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-10-2013, 15:16   #932
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Seems like Sony is preventing access to the console: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1981

The PS4 thread is here

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 15:19   #933
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Well I did mention the PS4 and persistent crashing. Who knows.
Old 27-10-2013, 17:02   #934
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

How many weeks till release? Is it three or four?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 19:20   #935
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
How many weeks till release? Is it three or four?
26 days.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 20:00   #936
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

It was inevitable. The trolls are upon us.
http://i.imgur.com/sNgltsP.gif
Old 28-10-2013, 10:15   #937
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Another dashboard demo, i think it looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EMm6hYafNM
Old 28-10-2013, 17:09   #938
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Kinect Sports Rivals Preseason trial will be free to install on the console release, not sure why this is news though if it is only a trial?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-one-at-launch
Old 28-10-2013, 17:30   #939
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post

I love it can't wait
Old 28-10-2013, 17:40   #940
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post

Can't wait
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 10:54   #941
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Here are 2 Battlefield 4 Xbox One/PS4 comparison videos, it looks the same to me, although i am still not sure what the resolution is on the X1.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/10/28/...ics-comparison

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/bat...html?start=167

Edit- and another one, it seems that the PS4 is running at 900P and the X1 at 720P but they look just as good as each other in the below video, the textures may look better on the X1 in my opinion though.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...ce-off-preview

Texture comparisons in this thread, and it is obvious they look better now on X1, which i find strange with its lower resolution but i am happy at those comparisons considering i am getting the X1.

Other peoples thoughts on this?

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/11...entry596059637
Old 29-10-2013, 19:34   #942
Bulky
Inactive

Looks good to me , said it so many times that I don't care if ps4 looks better and it seems to me there is nothing between them, if anything texture wise the xbox one has the edge and judging by the posts I've read it's only going to look better on release day .

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Eurogamer botched their xbox one footage
Old 29-10-2013, 22:05   #943
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
Looks good to me , said it so many times that I don't care if ps4 looks better and it seems to me there is nothing between them, if anything texture wise the xbox one has the edge and judging by the posts I've read it's only going to look better on release day .

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Eurogamer botched their xbox one footage
Something to do with the RGB output i think i read but it was also made clear on other articles it still wouldn't affect the result with the X1 having better textures.
Old 29-10-2013, 22:36   #944
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"EA: Titanfall will remain exclusive to Xbox, PC"

Quote:
PlayStation and Nintendo fans hoping to play Respawn Entertainment's first-person shooter Titanfall on their consoles appear to be out of luck. The game will remain exclusive to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC "for the life of the title," Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen said today during an earnings call.

(snip)

Great news!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 23:10   #945
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Excellent!