Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 19:00   #256
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
£429 I can go with that
If i can get a trade-in for my 360..then yes..(or my ps3 )
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2013, 19:00   #257
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Plus the three games and extra controller I ordered
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:02   #258
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Plus the three games and extra controller I ordered
Ive ordered 2 games and will be making it 3 and need to order an extra controller. Over £600 i reckon
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:03   #259
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Going to put £100 a month away until November. Would just pay it now in a lump sum but if something comes up I'd leave myself with zilch until payday. I usually own both consoles too but I won't be touching a PS4 until the year after. I live rent free with a high wage and even I can't pay near enough £1000 of my wage out in two transactions so it's going to be even harder for those paying bills and such.
Old 10-06-2013, 19:03   #260
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Tbh I don't really care about how much it's going to cost lol, the only thing is they said November, but didn't give an actual date
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:05   #261
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Going to put £100 a month away until November. Would just pay it now in a lump sum but if something comes up I'd leave myself with zilch until payday.
I dont have the lump sum so need alot of saving to do and alot of bouns to get

Quote:
Tbh I don't really care about how much it's going to cost lol, the only thing is they said November, but didn't give an actual date
At least we know we will have it before 1st Dec
Old 10-06-2013, 19:07   #262
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I wonder what the PS4 will cost... £429 for an Xbox One is actually slightly higher than the launch price of the PS3.

If Sony comes out with a lower price, plus doesn't have all the regular online check-ins & other restrictions of the Xbox One, it'll be laughing... especially as the PS4 already has the edge when it comes to power.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:08   #263
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I wonder what the PS4 will cost... £429 for an Xbox One is actually slightly higher than the launch price of the PS3.

If Sony comes out with a lower price, plus doesn't have all the regular online check-ins & other restrictions of the Xbox One, it'll be laughing... especially as the PS4 already has the edge when it comes to power.
If that happens then ill prop get a PS4 instead but so far the Xbox One has impressed me
Old 10-06-2013, 19:09   #264
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post

It has to be a lower price.

If Sony come out with a higher price than that then it's just ludicrous considering with the Xbox you're also paying for the Kinect.
Old 10-06-2013, 19:11   #265
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
It has to be a lower price.

If Sony come out with a higher price than that then it's just ludicrous considering with the Xbox you're also paying for the Kinect.
You also get cam with PS4 remember
Old 10-06-2013, 19:11   #266
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Yeah the XBox one isn't exciting me at the moment. Restrictions abound, a high cost, not friendly to indie devs...
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:12   #267
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

I thought theTitanfall demo looked awesome
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:13   #268
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I agree
Old 10-06-2013, 19:14   #269
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Yes, that looked good. 2014 seems a long time away
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:14   #270
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

There were a few games in there that could be the ''winner of E3'' similar to how Watch Dogs stole the show last year.

Project Spark may do just that.

The consoles are only going to get better as they age. Remember the launch titles of the 360/PS3 when compared to today's end-console games?

This could be the year FIFA falls to PES with no one but itself to blame. The Fox engine may just save us from the farce that is FIFA and EA.