Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifiers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Old 08-09-2010, 12:37   #46
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Good result last night for ½ Man Ci...........oops sorry England, they actually looked like a team which had a game plan as opposed to the 11 strangers which turned up at the world cup!
If you`d have said a couple of years ago that 5 City players would be playing for England the doctor would have you on Prozac quicker than you can say sheezkabab

Nice to see Rooney get a goal, maybe if `the story` had broke before the world cup he might not have had such a bad showing...

Man of the Match had to be Adam Johnson, the lad is full of confidence right now and just seems to enjoy his football
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2010, 16:25   #47
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I thought it was 6 man city players?

Milner, barry, wright-philips, hart, lescott and johnson
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 17:09   #48
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

an apt quote from The Fiver

Quote:
Like driving students who whizz around the roads in the manner of a still-incognito Stig, in between flunking test after test, England can look very dashing indeed when the pressure is moderate.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 17:24   #49
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Heh:

Quote:
Liechtenstein has had some lows in its time: constantly getting mixed up with Luxembourg; having a pointless "e" as its third letter; and that time back in the early 90s when an epic battle between 100-foot tall mutant firebreathing kestrels laid waste to its wine industry. But last night came the mother of all balls-ups as Liechtenstein lost to little-known minnows Scotland in the Euro 2012 qualifiers.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 22:05   #50
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Well tonights match was boring, and that hand ball by Montenegro in the penalty area should have given England a chance
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 22:20   #51
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I had an accumulator on the following teams: Switzerland, Spain, Italy and Portugal to win and England to draw. Pretty annoyed the Italy game was called off!
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 15:14   #52
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

1 - 0 to England

Did you notice the ignorant Wales fans booing the national anthem.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 15:19   #53
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
1 - 0 to England

Well 2 - 0 in 15 mins will be a start

I see England giving Wales a thrashing.
Old 26-03-2011, 15:25   #54
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
1 - 0 to England

Yes and I saw the equally ignorant English returning the favour.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 15:31   #55
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Funny I didn't hear that but hey, 2 - 0 so happy wales are getting thrashed, come ENGLAND, plus I don't agree with anyone booing any teams national athem even if it is wales lol
Old 26-03-2011, 15:34   #56
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

You didn't? What a surprise hey?

Anyway if it helps restore some national pride for England by beating a team as small as Wales then good on them

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-03-2011, 15:35   #57
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Yes and I saw the equally ignorant English returning the favour.

Well its the first England match were I couldn't hear the fans sining.
Old 26-03-2011, 15:39   #58
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

The shameful Wales booing would have been louder as we have more fans in there. But it's a total lack of respect on both sides.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-03-2011, 15:39   #59
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
You didn't? What a surprise hey?

Anyway if it helps restore some national pride for England by beating a team as small as Wales then good on them
I was been funny Russ, come on its a national rival, its not about size it about national pride, Wales have some class players compared to some years ago, so you do have a chance, no need to be bitter Russ, you might win a game soon, I hear Scotland are too good lol.
Old 26-03-2011, 15:42   #60
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
I was been funny Russ, come on its a national rival, its not about size it about national pride, Wales have some class players compared to some years ago, so you do have a chance, no need to be bitter Russ, you might win a game soon, I hear Scotland are too good lol.
Just giving a balance

My comment was inspired by the English people on my Facebook, one of whom has put their status as "2-nil up after 15 minutes!! Bring on the World Cup!!"

But seriously, our defending is non-existent

Vote #AnyoneButTory