Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2017, 13:24   #2626
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It's recently become a pay channel on other platforms and been removed from Freeview and Freesat, so I doubt it's closing or rebranding so soon.
B4U music has never been on freeview i believe.
Advertisement
Old 19-09-2017, 13:28   #2627
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, let's hope it's in UHD!

I know, fat chance!
No chance IMHO.
Old 19-09-2017, 13:45   #2628
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Well, let's hope it's in UHD!

I know, fat chance!
Nothing mentioned about UHD, our sources think UHD will start arriving on VM platform in 2018.
Apparantly BT stunned both SKY and VM when they launched BTsport UHD so early.
Old 19-09-2017, 13:56   #2629
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation

I have almost given up on linear channels as I have over 30 saved series links and only 2 are actively recording on my current schedule, does not help that series changes channels!

Never thought I would say this but Netflix blows linear channel out of the water with their original programming, New Star Trek series and they have even got Series 3 of Gotham to view, WOW!

Old 19-09-2017, 14:07   #2630
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatter67 View Post
I have almost given up on linear channels as I have over 30 saved series links and only 2 are actively recording on my current schedule, does not help that series changes channels!

Never thought I would say this but Netflix blows linear channel out of the water with their original programming, New Star Trek series and they have even got Series 3 of Gotham to view, WOW!
Rumours are Netflix will have season 4 of Gotham very soon too.
Old 19-09-2017, 14:23   #2631
mhatter67

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Thanks

What ever happened to the latest season of Sleepy Hallow for example and it annoyed me The Middle changed channels a while back and I missed a whole season as it went onto comedy central

Old 19-09-2017, 14:28   #2632
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Thanks

What ever happened to the latest season of Sleepy Hallow for example and it annoyed me The Middle changed channels a while back and I missed a whole season as it went onto comedy central
The last ever season of Sleepy Hollow was shown on Syfy channel earlier this year.
Old 19-09-2017, 14:37   #2633
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks

Sleepy hollow got cancelled, i think the final season was shown on SYFY.
Old 19-09-2017, 15:18   #2634
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:

Yes, I've noticed a lot lately that the programme choice on broadcast channels has become very poor in recent times. In fact, the TV & Satellite Week magazine now has a substantial number of write-ups for new programming on Netflix and Amazon.

Reading the current magazine, they have reviews of Star Trek: Discovery (Netflix); Designated Survivor (Netflix); Our Souls at Night (Netflix); Startup (Amazon); and Gerald's Game (Netflix).

The only new dramas the magazine was able to feature on the broadcast channels were The Child in Time (BBC1); The Deuce (Sky Atlantic); and Law & Order True Crime (Sky Living). That is pretty poor in my book and is indicative of the way things are going. 2016/17 was a bad year on broadcast TV - let's hope that 2017/18 is better, although I'm not holding my breath!
Old 19-09-2017, 15:24   #2635
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes, I've noticed a lot lately that the programme choice on broadcast channels has become very poor in recent times. In fact, the TV & Satellite Week magazine now has a substantial number of write-ups for new programming on Netflix and Amazon.

Reading the current magazine, they have reviews of Star Trek: Discovery (Netflix); Designated Survivor (Netflix); Our Souls at Night (Netflix); Startup (Amazon); and Gerald's Game (Netflix).

The only new dramas the magazine was able to feature on the broadcast channels were The Child in Time (BBC1); The Deuce (Sky Atlantic); and Law & Order True Crime (Sky Living). That is pretty poor in my book and is indicative of the way things are going. 2016/17 was a bad year on broadcast TV - let's hope that 2017/18 is better, although I'm not holding my breath!
You obviously don't look very far then OB.
Old 19-09-2017, 15:35   #2636
mhatter67

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
The last ever season of Sleepy Hollow was shown on Syfy channel earlier this year.
That's the problem with series links, Sleepy Hallow was originally on Universal

Old 19-09-2017, 15:38   #2637
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Season 4 hasnt even started in the US yet.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 19-09-2017, 16:59   #2638
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You obviously don't look very far then OB.
I am only interested in the new dramas to record, by and large, Den. If you can find any more new drama series on next week, be my guest! I'm dying to see what you come up with! Remember, I'm talking about the new series that commence next week.
Old 19-09-2017, 17:22   #2639
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am only interested in the new dramas to record, by and large, Den. If you can find any more new drama series on next week, be my guest! I'm dying to see what you come up with! Remember, I'm talking about the new series that commence next week.
Hey OB,

I use this site mate - https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Tells you when most big shows are going to be aired and on what channel. It might help you
Old 19-09-2017, 17:42   #2640
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Hey OB,

I use this site mate - https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Tells you when most big shows are going to be aired and on what channel. It might help you
Thanks, UC, but I get all my information from the TV and Satellite Week, and I am confident that this gives me comprehensive information. No matter what source you use, I can assure you, the programmes I listed in my post contain every new series starting next week on broadcast tv.

Den seems to think there are more, and so I challenged him on this. He won't find any! He disagrees with me in principle, whatever the facts!
Closed Thread