Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2018, 14:20   #3181
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I'm not attacking you? All I have said is that you deflect consistently as I said last night (below)

I wouldn't expect/or want you to stop saying what you want say, however it would be nice if you said what you want to say without deflecting to other stories all the time. Its become boring and very repetitive. Deflections are a cheap shot and something that Trump does all the time. For example his comment today regarding his visit to the UK - complete lies regarding Obama yet you choose to defend him and deflect to Obama was a shit President and The Mayor of London is shit. Why nor simply say oops Trump was wrong there??
If I choose to defend him what the hell has that got to do with you ?

The bottom line is, you don't like the fact he has 'defenders' and you want me to stop, dislike him because you hate him, well, I won't and I will carry on because that is my choice, if I want to bring Hillary Clinton in to the debate, I will because she is still relevant because there is an active investigation regarding the U.S Election in 2016, that involves her.

---------- Post added at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

I am now closing this thread and starting another as this one has grown quite large.

New thread Link here: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...php?t=33705924
Advertisement
Closed Thread