Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Dark Matter

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Dark Matter

Old 24-09-2017, 15:37   #46
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Tivo Multiroom : VM Cable (200 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Dark Matter

... and its over.

(From Joes Blog)
Quote:
All good things must come to an end some much sooner than expected. Sadly, such is the case for Dark Matter

........ unfortunately, I just learned that our final option has proven unworkable due to contractual issues.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-09-2017, 15:45   #47
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Services: Full House (XL), Vivid 200, Phone Talk Weekends
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Old 24-09-2017, 19:30   #48
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

Services: phone + L TV + 350mbit BB + Sky+HD
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
... and its over.

(From Joes Blog)

I wish I could win the euromillions so I could be a silent partner for him and give him the money he needs for Dark Matter and future projects. I would love to fund another Stargate series.
Old 24-09-2017, 21:27   #49
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: Virgin Media V6 and TiVo, Full House TV, VIVID 300
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

One is sort of coming, but not from the same producers I don't think https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/20/1...-mgm-sdcc-2017
Old 24-09-2017, 21:44   #50
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
... and its over.

(From Joes Blog)

Totally gutted especially as Joe and fans world wide have put their heart and souls into trying to get a home for the last 2 series that Joe had envisaged for it.

Was it all in vain? Not really in as much as there are a lot of fans who joined #TeamRaza that have now communicated and still have ongoing interaction with like minded other members they may possibly never have heard of or contacted/followed.

I certainly will be keeping in contact with many of them.

#TeamRaza = family!
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 21:54   #51
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
One is sort of coming, but not from the same producers I don't think https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/20/1...-mgm-sdcc-2017
yeah I have seen that before. MGM aren't going to be doing out of the goodness of their hearts though I am hoping that they have an official Stargate store and do a lot of merchandise just like startrek.com does. I was too young when SG1 started to buy stuff like that so I wouldn't mind the opportunity to buy a few SG1/Atlantis hoodies and tshirts etc.
Old 04-10-2017, 17:19   #52
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array

Want to have a chance to own something from Dark Matter for the cost of postage of a letter?

Here's your chance.

Quote:
Once a show wraps, the production usually holds an industry sale that allows them to recoup some costs and clear the stages. In our case, I thought it would be nice to do something different. A little something for fandom. I suggested to Jay Firestone, President of Prodigy Pictures, that we hold an online auction and give Dark Matter fans a chance to purchase their very own Dark Matter memorabilia.

Well, I spoke to Jay today and he has decided to go one better. Hes not interested in making money off this wind down. He just wants to reward fandom. So, rather than auction off these items, were going to give them away. And if you want your very own Dark Matter something, all its going to cost you is a little time and a little effort.

We want you to write us a letter explaining what Dark Matter meant to you. Make sure to include your name and address for a chance to win anything from a Dark Matter t-shirt or cap to a costume, prop, or a part of the set.

Joeseph Mallozzi

Pop it in the mail and send to:
Prodigy Pictures
124 The East Mall
Toronto, Ontario
M8Z 5V5

And youll be automatically entered with an opportunity to win anything from a G.A. badge to a piece of the set.

Deadline for submissions is November 15th, 2017. Dont forget to include your mailing address!
Old 05-10-2017, 14:40   #53
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

now that is what I love to see, guys who care about what they do, the message in the series and respect for the fans and the ethos.
Old 05-10-2017, 14:55   #54
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
now that is what I love to see, guys who care about what they do, the message in the series and respect for the fans and the ethos.
Yep, it makes a change for a company to show respect for the fans but the recent amount the fans have done over the past few weeks has opened his eyes at least.

What I find amusing is that Jay (according to Joe) is only expecting a couple of hundred letters, since that tweet the deadline has been extended!

I dread to think what the postage/shipping costs will be when he ends up with thousands!

I hope you're sending a letter, you never know.