Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother 2013

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Old 04-01-2013, 17:51   #1
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Anyone watching this (hopefully not just me ) and if so what do you think of this years contestants and who do you think will win?
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2013, 19:11   #2
tizmeinnit

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2013

I watched it right up to the mention of Rylans name and that was it for me
Old 04-01-2013, 19:13   #3
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
I watched it right up to the mention of Rylans name and that was it for me
I cant stand him and i hope he goes soon but part of me can see him winning it
Old 04-01-2013, 22:12   #4
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

I always watch it.

I reckon Ryan might win, however I'm looking forward to seeing Paula Hamilton meltdown.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:26   #5
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I watch it every year it's allways brill. I only know 3 people in there razor, the girl of eastenders and the lad out of Neighbours. Not leant there names yet
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56   #6
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Anyone watching this
Nope, not even if hell freezes over.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:07   #7
Jameseh

I watch(ed) the first one to laugh at whoever needs a few bob/Channel 5 have managed to resurrect from anonymity then that's it.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:57   #8
nstokes
Inactive

Cant believe Paula has been able to leave the basement. Im looking forward to Spidi upset Rylan (hopefully). Ryan to win (Todie)
Old 05-01-2013, 12:00   #9
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Watched 5 minutes of launch show, was put off when I saw Tricia Penrose. I used to fancy her in Heartbeat but she looks so desperate for fame and publicity now that I can't stand her. Only thing to make me watch it is if Jim Davidson does go in after all. I would happily run up a bill on my mobile to vote for him to win.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 19:07   #10
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Big brother was the 2nd most viewed program round 9-11 on launch night
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 19:07   #11
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
Big brother was the 2nd most viewed program round 9-11 on launch night
Thats good ratings i reckon
Old 08-01-2013, 08:40   #12
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I always watch it.

however I'm looking forward to seeing Paula Hamilton meltdown.
I knew it wouldn't take long.

Delusional doesn't even come close.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:01   #13
nstokes
Inactive

Who do you all think will go this week?
Old 08-01-2013, 11:15   #14
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Its got to be Paula. As much as I can't stand those American clowns Heidi and Spencer. I think Paula will be the first to go.
Old 08-01-2013, 19:04   #15
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Its got to be Paula. As much as I can't stand those American clowns Heidi and Spencer. I think Paula will be the first to go.
I hope so. I think Spidi are great. Hopefully they will cause more problems