Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Top 100 films of the 21st century

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Top 100 films of the 21st century

Old 13-10-2016, 10:23   #16
Niner
Inactive

Niner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Top 100 films of the 21st century

I loved No Country For Old Men and There Will Be Blood.
Mullholland Drive made for challenging viewing but that was actually the point of the film.
Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-10-2016, 20:33   #17
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

What if the public voted for the top 100 films... I reckon three quarters of the critics choice would not even be on the publics list.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 20:12   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

absolutely, I would love to see a list of 500 or 600 films and then everyone gets to vote for their top 100/favourite. I think Empire and Total Film have done it in the past and it is great to see what comes out on top. You have some surprises in the top 20 but you can look at the list, say you have seen or heard of each film and respect why some films are highly ranked even if you disagree with them. I could start making a never ending list but you know everything is alright when you see films like Jurassic Park, E.T, The Matrix, Star Wars, LOTR etc on the list.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 13:01   #19
doreen12
Inactive

doreen12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not seen many from this list...
doreen12 is offline   Reply With Quote