Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 21-03-2016, 18:11   #811
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Wiki had that up for months now, way 5 are going it will be 2020 before we get the last episode to watch.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-03-2016, 18:39   #812
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Wiki had that up for months now, way 5 are going it will be 2020 before we get the last episode to watch.
I gave up with the UK timeline. I'll miss this as one of the very very few series that dragged me back into actually watching TV but thankfully there's been a boat load of quality programming for a while now. DC's TV shows are flying and keeping me entertained bar Legends of Tomorrow.

Anyway for those that watch the US timeline, it'll air May 3rd and presumably May 4th as they rush to get it over with and air 2 episodes a week until it closes out. As already been said, there's going to be no instant revival somewhere else, it's already been pitched. Could be years or simply never before it or if it ever makes a return.

The best thing I guess is Season 5 will be a true end, they seem to have known and to be fair fans have known the 13 episode order meant bad things ahead.

I only just found out there's a second series of the tunnel though, not all doom and gloom
Old 21-03-2016, 23:13   #813
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Person of interest was one of those series that I'd look at occasionally, think "I'll watch that at some point" then forget about it.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 22:36   #814
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Brooklyn Nine Nine Renewed For a 4th Season and Last Man On Earth Renewed For a 3rd Season by FOX.

Source: Spoilertv.com
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 18:54   #815
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

NCIS: LA, NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, SCORPION, ELEMENTARY, HAWAII 5 O, BLUE BLOODS, MADAME SECRETARY, 2 BROKE GIRLS & MOM RENEWED BY CBS. Alongside The BIG BANG THEORY & NCIS

Old 25-03-2016, 22:17   #816
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I am so happy at these being renewed

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/ne...enewed-by-fox/
Quote:
Comedy fans rejoice! Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Last Man on Earth are both coming back next season.
On Thursday (March 24), Fox president David Madden confirmed that Brooklyn Nine-Nine is getting a fourth run while The Last Man on Earth will be back for year three.
CBS Renews 11 Shows

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/cbs...-11-shows.html
Quote:
CBS ANNOUNCES RENEWALS FOR RETURNING SERIES FOR THE 2016-2017 SEASON

CBS Entertainment today announced renewals of the following returning series for the 2016-2017 season:

BLUE BLOODS

ELEMENTARY

HAWAII FIVE-0

MADAM SECRETARY

MOM

NCIS: LOS ANGELES

NCIS: NEW ORLEANS

SCORPION

2 BROKE GIRLS

SURVIVOR

THE AMAZING RACE

Renewals for THE BIG BANG THEORY and NCIS were previously announced.
Old 25-03-2016, 22:35   #817
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Nice to see that nearly all the shows I like have been renewed. I'd still like CSI:Cyber to be renewed, but while I enjoy it, I won't miss it much if it isn't renewed.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 01:48   #818
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Nice to see that nearly all the shows I like have been renewed. I'd still like CSI:Cyber to be renewed, but while I enjoy it, I won't miss it much if it isn't renewed.
According to tvline.com CSI: CYBER IS HEADING Towards The Chopping Block im afraid to say. But CBS are Optimistic.
Old 26-03-2016, 16:35   #819
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

The two I was hoping for got renewed again - Elementary & Hawaii Five-0

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 16:39   #820
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Got bored of Hawaii 5-o, elementary is OK but out of that list my fave are Madame Secretary and Blue Bloods.

Shame about Good Wife and wouldn't be surprised if CSI cyber gerts scrapped
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2016, 00:49   #821
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Yeah Hawaii is getting boring now, it doesn't help that I don't like the majority of the main cast. Steve is arrogant, Danno whines, Chin has more lives than a cat, Kono has such bad luck I wouldn't want to be standing near her when a natural disaster hit.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2016, 02:01   #822
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Yeah Hawaii is getting boring now, it doesn't help that I don't like the majority of the main cast. Steve is arrogant, Danno whines, Chin has more lives than a cat, Kono has such bad luck I wouldn't want to be standing near her when a natural disaster hit.
I like hawaii 5-O but i do not like chi mcbride in the show hes not a very good actor.
Old 27-03-2016, 02:05   #823
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Each to their own, myself and my family enjoy it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 00:32   #824
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Grimm Renewed For a 6th Season By NBC

Old 06-04-2016, 11:05   #825
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

http://deadline.com/2016/04/grimm-re...bc-1201732620/
Quote:
NBC’s Friday night drama series Grimm will keep going as the supernatural crime drama has received another early renewal by the network for a sixth season.