Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Football Season 2010/2011

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Football Season 2010/2011

Old 14-08-2010, 12:25   #106
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

20 minutes to go until the first premier league match of the 2010/11 season kicks off..

No matter which team you support lets hope for a great season
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2010, 12:53   #107
Niles Crane
Inactive

Niles Crane has reached the bronze age
Niles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze ageNiles Crane has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
£23million, Inter must be laughing their way to the bank.
Don't see why. When James Milner is being talked about in the same price range, this seems like a bargain.
Niles Crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 15:44   #108
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Blackpool are 1-0 already. Had another goal ruled offside when it could have stood. Can really be a fairytale if they can stay up.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

And they realy should be 2-0 now. Just missed an open goal. Blackpool really giving it some heart now.

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

And now it's 2! Blackpool top of the league!

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

3-0!!
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 19:34   #109
yesman

Welcome back to the premiership West Brom

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/8906098.stm
Old 14-08-2010, 20:35   #110
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

Looks like City where extremely lucky to come away from White Hart Lane with a point. But for some top class goalkeeping by Joe Hart (why wasn`t he no1 at the world cup ) the game w/c/should have been dead and buried by half time.
I can just see the headlines "City`s expensively assembled squad only take a point at spurs" or similar. Harry was playing pretty much the same team as finished last year and a group of new players need time to gel no matter how much they cost!
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 22:39   #111
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

i car't belive blackpool won 4-0 in there 1st game back in the prem
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 00:06   #112
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
i car't belive blackpool won 4-0 in there 1st game back in the prem
Old 15-08-2010, 12:08   #113
yesman

Liverpool V Arsenal today, for some reason I am looking forward to this.

Predictions please, I am going for a score draw 1 - 1

http://msnsport.skysports.com/footba...293494,00.html
Old 15-08-2010, 12:37   #114
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman View Post
Liverpool V Arsenal today, for some reason I am looking forward to this.

Predictions please, I am going for a score draw 1 - 1

http://msnsport.skysports.com/footba...293494,00.html
Dreading it. Our defense is still suspect and I think we're going to have serious problems today coping. I will be content with a draw, not a great game to start the season.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 13:28   #115
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Dreading it. Our defense is still suspect and I think we're going to have serious problems today coping. I will be content with a draw, not a great game to start the season.
I'm sure you'll be OK. I'd say 2-0 to your mob.
Old 15-08-2010, 14:25   #116
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

come on liverpool
Old 15-08-2010, 15:56   #117
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I have a very bad feeling about this game and season.
Old 15-08-2010, 16:10   #118
punky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I have a very bad feeling about this game and season.
I honestly don't. If Arsenal would implode it would have happened last season.

So far

1. You've kept Fabregas
2. Van Persie is back fit
3. Dissent against Wenger disappeared and he's signed a new contract
4. Vermalen and Arshavin will probably excel
5. You've signed Chamakh who looks to be an excellent signing
6. You can do with a decent keeper but the situation isn't that dire
7. Your kids (Walcott, Vela, Nasri will al be better and re-enforce the squad)

Unless something really unforseen happens I can't see you finishing less than 3rd. Certainly not out of the top 4.
Old 15-08-2010, 16:22   #119
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Think I am just pessimistic. I wish we didn't have such a test so early.

Oh, and Screw Gerrard.
Old 15-08-2010, 16:31   #120
wwe
cf.mega poster

me 2 why cound we not get an easy team