Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !
Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2017, 12:03   #1921
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
It's weird how some folks are only too willing to cite such an opinion whilst refusing to listen to the opinions of the 52% of the electorate here who voted to leave the EU.
Advertisement
Old 24-06-2017, 12:04   #1922
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You are implying that these 100,000's of immigrants are EU only. More net migration comes from outside of the EU:

Net Migration Statistics
I was actually implying that the open access as in EU Nationals ending and them freely able to travel around the EU.

Non-EU migration is also the big issue but they, as it stands, they are not freely able to travel here, however, what you have highlighted is the rather shambolic efforts to keep immigration numbers down to the 10's of thousand but then when word is passed round that Britains streets are paved with gold and there are new reports that migrants are turning up in and settling in Calais again.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:07   #1923
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
As is yours , mine and everybody else's.
But mine is backed up by a 52% majority vote

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Unregistered migrants are deported.
If they tear up their documents we can't deport them

Last edited by Ramrod; 24-06-2017 at 12:30.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:21   #1924
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
But mine is backed up by a 52% majority vote
l am talking about many subjects and threads in general.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:29   #1925
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
l am talking about many subjects and threads in general.
I know. I was being deliberately difficult
Old 24-06-2017, 12:30   #1926
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
that's not like you
Old 24-06-2017, 12:37   #1927
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
No amount of difficult self opinionators on this forum and that possibly might include me.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
that's not like you
l thought he was taking over from the numero uno.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:38   #1928
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
No amount of difficult self opinionators on this forum and that possibly might include me.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

l thought he was taking over from the numero uno.
i don't normally have opinions but when i do i'm always right
Old 24-06-2017, 18:18   #1929
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
i don't normally have opinions but when i do i'm always right
I'd ask if we're married but the wife often has opinions and is always right.
Old 24-06-2017, 19:07   #1930
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I'd ask if we're married but the wife often has opinions and is always right.
You mean she is never wrong but alright right.
Old 24-06-2017, 23:44   #1931
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
You forgot the Dunce's Hat As you well know, it was 37% of the electorate that voted to Leave ...
Old 25-06-2017, 08:54   #1932
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
You forgot the Dunce's Hat As you well know, it was 37% of the electorate that voted to Leave ...
but 52% of those who tore themselves away from the sofa and actually voted , the can't be arsed brigade don't count in a vote .

it's time to let go stop clinging onto this pathetic idea that remain was victorious because some people never voted

it's been over a year now since the country voted to leave and still some can't accept it perhaps the government should offer free therapy sessions to the klingon's

Last edited by papa smurf; 25-06-2017 at 09:17.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:29   #1933
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
but 52% of those who tore themselves away from the sofa and actually voted , the can't be arsed brigade don't count in a vote .

it's time to let go stop clinging onto this pathetic idea that remain was victorious because some people never voted

it's been over a year now since the country voted to leave and still some can't accept it perhaps the government should offer free therapy sessions to the klingon's
Rant over? Just keeping you honest .. and correcting others mistakes
Old 25-06-2017, 09:42   #1934
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
You should be wearing it, seeing as you keep bringing that same old stuff up.

You cannot bring into the argument about people who abstained, people who did not get off their arse to vote.

So preach all these silly percentages all you want.

Basic maths 101 dictates that 17.4 Million votes beats 16.1 Million.

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Quote:
Rant over? Just keeping you honest .. and correcting others mistakes
Where? When ? Not seen any mistakes corrected !
Old 25-06-2017, 10:36   #1935
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You should be wearing it, seeing as you keep bringing that same old stuff up.

You cannot bring into the argument about people who abstained, people who did not get off their arse to vote.

So preach all these silly percentages all you want.

Basic maths 101 dictates that 17.4 Million votes beats 16.1 Million. [COLOR="Silver"]

What happened happened as one should accept democracy and the results of it whether one likes it or not as l did not vote for it but have completely accepted that it is going to happen although l will certainly not put my faith in politicians to deliver it as people hope and imagine what it is going to be like because l think personally they are going to be pretty disappointed with the final outcome of it sadly.