Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2015/2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2015/2016

Old 17-04-2016, 18:09   #1651
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Football Season 2015/2016

Come on there was a slight touch but l certainly don't think it was a penalty as l thought it was extremely harsh to give the penalty to Leicester.
Old 17-04-2016, 18:44   #1652
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

I've got news for you, Andy Carroll does not do 'a slight touch' he knocked him over in the box, clumsy and stupid but it was a foul.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 18:47   #1653
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well we will have to disagree on that.
Old 17-04-2016, 19:01   #1654
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Well I will admit to having an intense dislike for Carroll ever since THIS incident, pure thuggery.
Old 17-04-2016, 19:09   #1655
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Yes that is absolutely brutal and a clear sending off and a substantial ban as well to follow in my book.
Old 17-04-2016, 19:41   #1656
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Oh what an end of season we are going to have. I believe it will go right to the wire.

I strongly believe that Arsenal have to sack Wenger. They are going to end up with nothing this season. And they got booed off again.

I watched all the games today, and Yes, Vardy deserved to walk. He was only sent off for the second yellow.

And he cannot challenge the decision either. Some clubs get the Red taken away.

Now he misses Three games.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 19:57   #1657
denphone
Still alive and fighting

No Vardy is suspended for one game as it was two yellows which was followed by the red card thus its a one match suspension Arthur.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...rdy-at-swansea
Old 17-04-2016, 20:11   #1658
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Cheers for putting it straight.

I still think its will go to the wire.

Leicesters titl to lose.
Spurs second
Man City Third
Man Utd 4th
Arsenal 5th

That's my prediction
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 20:17   #1659
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well l know it will pain you Arthur but Arsenal will get that 4th spot sadly for Man Utd supporters.

1st Leicester
2nd Spurs
3rd Man City
4th Arsenal
Old 17-04-2016, 20:33   #1660
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I wonder why Andy Carroll was cleared of any wrongdoing? The way his eyes never leave the ball or the way Vidic comes in with his shoulder thus sending him into De Gea. Some things you just have to forget and move on. I remember a time a certain Ashley Young deceived team after team and completely robbed them blind without punishment.

Anyway: Barcelona meltdown continues as they go 2-0 down to Valencia and open up a three horse race for the title. Madrid chasing a League and Champions League now, make that both Madrid's. Messi missing.
Old 17-04-2016, 23:08   #1661
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Well I will admit to having an intense dislike for Carroll ever since THIS incident, pure thuggery.
Yes and the internet is littered with videos of carroll elbowing players.
Old 18-04-2016, 05:01   #1662
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
A reliable "in the know" reporterd the Mourinho story during the week, it's taken a few days for the papers to pick up on it. They believe Ferguson has backed down over his opposition to Mourinho being manager and that even top 4 and the FA cup won't save LVG
I've heard several sources stating that SAF is warming to the idea (or at least, becoming less frosty) of Mourinho now. They seem to indicate it was partially based on SAF being so stubbornly 'old school' when it comes to club management in terms of being prudent and avoiding knee-jerk 'Galactico' signings.

In terms of the future I'm not sure Mourinho will still be there in the 5 to 10+ year bracket but for re-stabilising the club and bringing in better players (which I think LVG only achieved with Martial). I believe he's the only man for the job now. I love the idea of Giggs as manager as nobody out there knows United better but he's too unproven right now and I'd worry he'd end up like Brian Clough at Forest or Dalglish at Liverpool - being allowed far too many chances due to strong sentiment.
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 09:29   #1663
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I wonder why Andy Carroll was cleared of any wrongdoing? The way his eyes never leave the ball or the way Vidic comes in with his shoulder thus sending him into De Gea. Some things you just have to forget and move on. I remember a time a certain Ashley Young deceived team after team and completely robbed them blind without punishment.
A driver who never whose eyes never leave his phone as he drives into a wall is at fault and should be fully aware of his surroundings, Carroll wasn't in an empty field, he knew exactly what he was doing. I fully agree that Ashley Youngs' past diving was pathetic but the only injury he risked was to himself. Carrolls' brutal assault that day could quite easily have been career ending or even worse.

---------- Post added at 09:29 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

Wilshire tweet Classic, always thought he was a bit light between the ears.
Old 18-04-2016, 10:41   #1664
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Wilshere had great potential but sadly has not go the brain or nous to go with it and that's why he will always remain one of those footballers who will never fulfill his true potential.
Old 18-04-2016, 21:43   #1665
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Spurs are spanking Stoke 4 - 0 so far, should have been more, one hit the past, one hit the bar, and Alli missed an open goal