Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

Windows 11 discussion
Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2021, 07:55   #1
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Windows 11 discussion

Last night, I updated my ASUS Laptop to Windows 11. All went smoothly, but very slowly. I counted 4 reboots. (Just under 2 hours)

Windows 11 cannot be installed on most systems with processors over 4 years old. Don't worry. In my view, apart from reported better functionality and a nice appearance Windows 11 isn't going to add much to your set up. I won't be spending £200 on my main PC replacing my current CPU just so I can install Windows 11.

The Start button has moved to sit with other apps towards the centre of the task bar. I will need to play with the new arrangements for a while before I can express negative or positive views.

https://uk.pcmag.com/operating-syste...oft-windows-11

Last edited by roughbeast; 24-11-2021 at 08:29.
Advertisement
Old 24-11-2021, 09:39   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Windows 11 discussion

We already have a thread for Windows 11.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...3710168&page=9
Old 24-11-2021, 09:54   #3
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Yeah way way behind the time hahaha
Old 24-11-2021, 11:52   #4
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Duplicate thread closed - link to original thread above.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread