Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Traffic Sign Quiz...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Traffic Sign Quiz...

Old 22-03-2005, 16:04   #16
daxx
Inactive

Services: All XL
daxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to daxx Send a message via AIM to daxx Send a message via MSN to daxx Send a message via Yahoo to daxx
Re: Traffic Sign Quiz...

10/10
daxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2005, 16:23   #17
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

7/10 - I don't drive and the only cars that I have ever driven were on a games console.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 16:26   #18
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

5/10
Old 22-03-2005, 16:28   #19
Earl of Bronze

9/10, and fluffed the no wait/park/driving question as well.
Old 22-03-2005, 16:28   #20
daxx
Inactive

Services: All XL
daxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to beholddaxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to daxx Send a message via AIM to daxx Send a message via MSN to daxx Send a message via Yahoo to daxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
5/10
Now I knew there was a reason I don't drive south of t'gap
daxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 16:30   #21
Earl of Bronze

Quote:
5/10
Ahhhhh Rammy, let us know the next time your driving.......

So we can clear the roads for you.
Old 22-03-2005, 16:56   #22
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn
9/10 - not used hand-signals for a while - at least not that sort
I got that one wrong, too - 9/10
Old 22-03-2005, 17:06   #23
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
5/10
But...but... you must have cheated! I know how you drive jeeps on Call Of Duty remember..
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 17:12   #24
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn
9/10 - not used hand-signals for a while - at least not that sort
I got that one wrong, too - 9/10
Gaz, today of all days I thought the only hand signal you would be interested in was j/k

All the best mate another signal, get it
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 17:19   #25
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
Gaz, today of all days I thought the only hand signal you would be interested in was j/k

All the best mate another signal, get it
- np, I got your drift - pacing myself, atm, I have a big lump of steak & a trip to the offy, to negotiate first, just waiting for Mrs Gaz to get home with the car....

- no doubt I'll see a few road signs on the way
Old 22-03-2005, 19:12   #26
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31

9/10 surprisingly!!
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 19:15   #27
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

7/10 , that is , and no i aint going to tell which ones i got wrong
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 23:36   #28
Graham

9/10 only because I misread the "arm rotating" as "arm being waved up and down".
Old 22-03-2005, 23:59   #29
MikeyB
cf.geek

Services: BT FTTP, Humax Foxsat HDR Freesat+
MikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud of

10/10
The no cars with explosives one was a guess. So does that mean that if you don't see that sign, it's okay to have explosives in your car...
MikeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 00:19   #30
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyB
10/10
The no cars with explosives one was a guess. So does that mean that if you don't see that sign, it's okay to have explosives in your car...

pretty much

10/10 (good job as I do about 1000m / week lol)
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote