Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Eastenders

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Eastenders

Old 19-02-2010, 18:55   #76
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Eastenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
He doesn't have to be on the live show to be unmasked as the killer though does he.

The killer's identity will be revealed tonight - I was reading that it might be only the viewers that find out who the killer is.

I am really looking forward to tonight's episode, not just to find out who killed Archie, but also as it's live. That should be pretty interesting in itself.

It's true that Sean doesn't need to be in the show, but if all the residents gave DNA to the cops how did they get his, and why would they even check his?

-------€--- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Will there be any fluffs?

Who will miss a line, call somebody by there real name?

Will there be a beep.

I know that the BBC have said that it will be a slight delay live, to allow for any OOPS to be cut.
Old 19-02-2010, 19:31   #77
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

i wanna know when the dead body in garden is going to be found and why doesn't it stink ,i saw a episode of mythbusters once where they buried a pig in conrete and the smell still came through
Old 19-02-2010, 19:44   #78
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Wait, do people actually know he's dead?
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 19:45   #79
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Right here's you mission, count how many times you set filming equipment in shoot.

Mics protruding from the top will be quite high on the list.
Old 19-02-2010, 19:45   #80
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
who's dead? ..someone die ?
Old 19-02-2010, 19:46   #81
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
No, they think he just left.
Old 19-02-2010, 19:50   #82
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Right here's you mission, count how many times you set filming equipment in shoot.

Mics protruding from the top will be quite high on the list.
They're actually putting mics on all the actors so that a boom thing won't be needed as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
who's dead? ..someone die ?
Apparently. I got a feeling that it'll probably be cancer that killed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
No, they think he just left.
Would it be normal for him?
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 20:32   #83
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

here we go phone off the hook.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

jack stutterd when talking to Bradders. in their 2nd scene.

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Omfg
Old 19-02-2010, 20:33   #84
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Stacey
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 20:46   #85
martyh

well guess what ,we were v+ing eastenders cos corry street was running late as usual and v+has stopped before the end
Old 19-02-2010, 20:54   #86
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

is bradley dead?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 20:56   #87
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Yes
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 21:20   #88
martyh

so..deep breath.... are they still going to pin the murder on bradley because he's dead ?or do the police have evidence against stacey or will stacey crack up end up back in the clinic confess to killing archie and nobody believe her cos she's bi-polar and end up topping herself ...aaannnd breath
Old 19-02-2010, 21:54   #89
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

What does Max do now?

Turn in in daughter In-law to the cops to clear his sons name.

Or does he protect Stacey, because of her fragile state of mind, and because he also still loves her.
Old 19-02-2010, 22:30   #90
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Product 13 View Post
I say Stacy did it, it could even be Bradley's dad Max Branning? He's lost everything.
I'm not one to say I told you so, but have a look at my post from boxing day last year.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote