Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 24-01-2010, 20:34   #1306
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Been playing lots of Start Trek online, trying not to get too far though as the servers get reset for launch.
Old 24-01-2010, 20:42   #1307
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Played a bit of Mass Effect and got onto a new planet where I've gotta find out what happened to some spy people.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 21:10   #1308
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Been playing lots of Start Trek online, trying not to get too far though as the servers get reset for launch.
I've been the same. I'm really enjoy playing it but I dont want to get to far because I know I'll have to do it all again. Servers go offline the 26th and then for the pre-order people come back online on the 29th from which point our stats will stay. I think I'll try leave it until then now.

Have to say they've been doing a great job patching the bugs lately. Yes there's still a good few there but many of them are now gone to. Am sure they will clear most of the rest between 26th and 29th
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 08:54   #1309
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
I've been the same. I'm really enjoy playing it but I dont want to get to far because I know I'll have to do it all again. Servers go offline the 26th and then for the pre-order people come back online on the 29th from which point our stats will stay. I think I'll try leave it until then now.

Have to say they've been doing a great job patching the bugs lately. Yes there's still a good few there but many of them are now gone to. Am sure they will clear most of the rest between 26th and 29th
Yes the latest patches have made drastic changes to the HUD and UI, also as you say many bugs have been fixed but there are still some there. I got to Liutenant 6 but didn't see any point in going further. Many people have got so far and unlocked other ship classes, however having to do it all again when the game launches is silly. I don't see the point in playing it for days on end only to have to do it all again
Old 26-01-2010, 14:10   #1310
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm play Lego Indy 2 on the 360. In some maps I just cannot see where to go, so it's a case of looking in every nook and cranny.

Last night till 1am I was MW2, god am I getting fed up of being killed by a knife when I've got a gun, and every shot hits.
Old 27-01-2010, 19:31   #1311
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Gonna play Modern Warfare 2, want a new game but dunno what to get. All the new games dont look overly exciting.

Preordered Bad Company 2 though
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 20:01   #1312
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Recently finished Assassins Creed 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum which were both pretty awesome.

Now playing Dirt2 which was picked up cheap from Gamestation - very easy to pick up and good fun.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 20:34   #1313
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

COD MW2 multiplayer as i have finished the single player gampaign.
Tombraider Underworld.
Racedriver Grid.
Shattered Horizon, which is a FPS in outer space.
COD WAW too.
philwhite100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 00:12   #1314
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Played another round of 1 vs 100 tonight 90's extended play, and im pleased to say that I did quite well
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 00:55   #1315
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post
Gonna play Modern Warfare 2, want a new game but dunno what to get. All the new games dont look overly exciting.

Preordered Bad Company 2 though
Quiet a few good new games just about to get released. However I don't know if they are easy for achievements
Old 28-01-2010, 15:35   #1316
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Will there be a demo for the 360/PS3 soon though?
MP Demo for 360 is out now m8 and is apparently comming to PS3 next week.

Quote:
EA and DICE have popped a multiplayer Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo on Xbox Live Marketplace.
The file is 1GB and can be queued for download on the Xbox website now.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/bf...2-demo-on-live
Old 29-01-2010, 11:23   #1317
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

MAG

A lot better than the beta I reckon.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 22:39   #1318
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
mag

a lot better than the beta i reckon.

i want this on the xbox 360, now!!!
Old 29-01-2010, 22:47   #1319
tommol
Inactive

tommol is an unknown quantity at this point

counter strike 1.6 for many years
tommol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 00:09   #1320
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
MAG

A lot better than the beta I reckon.
I really wanted to pick this up but with Mass Effect 2 and Star Trek Online out I just couln't strech to it. I do plan on picking it up later in the year.