Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Multiculturalism is dangerous

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Multiculturalism is dangerous

Old 06-12-2023, 15:36   #256
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
How the heck should I know?
Thank you- that’s all we needed to hear.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Perhaps because you're the one claiming they're a big problem and yet peoples lived experiences seem at odds with that
Bullseye on top of the bullseye.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2023, 15:39   #257
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Perhaps because you're the one claiming they're a big problem and yet peoples lived experiences seem at odds with that
Indeed he is the one who started this thread and yet he struggles to come up with effective answers when questioned by other forum members.
Old 06-12-2023, 15:51   #258
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Russ is blind to 300,000 Hamas supporting protestors asserting themselves in London and elsewhere. And what that portends.

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Thank you- that’s all we needed to hear.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Bullseye on top of the bullseye.
BS on top of the BS.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 15:54   #259
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Russ is blind to 300,000 Hamas supporting protestors asserting themselves in London and elsewhere. And what that portends.

BS on top of the BS.
And that is the biggest bull of all..
Old 06-12-2023, 15:55   #260
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
An event organised en masse like that protest is going to bring out a lot of people and it did.

But you seem to be obsessed with this idea of a mass Muslim uprising on its way like it’s been planned for years.

I’ve proven that’s not the case. And I’m sure so could most/all other CF members who live or have lived in high multicultural areas.

When I pick up my son from Leicester I spend a good few hours in the city. I’m not hard to spot, my size means I tend to stand out a bit.

Not one single Muslim has ever given me grief.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-12-2023, 16:11   #261
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
An event organised en masse like that protest is going to bring out a lot of people and it did.

But you seem to be obsessed with this idea of a mass Muslim uprising on its way like it’s been planned for years.

I’ve proven that’s not the case. And I’m sure so could most/all other CF members who live or have lived in high multicultural areas.

When I pick up my son from Leicester I spend a good few hours in the city. I’m not hard to spot, my size means I tend to stand out a bit.

Not one single Muslim has ever given me grief.

You’ve obviously only skimmed or missed much of what I’ve said on this thread. I’m clear about the long game that’s being played by Saudi Arabia and I principally say two things (because of major cultural differences):

1/
When there’s is a majority of Muslim MPs in Parliament, we’ll all be facing east, so to speak. Our culture will be destroyed.

2/
The tail is wagging the dog. The few Muslim MPs we have, are trying to influence Labour Party policy in respect of Israel. Some of them have had to apologise for anti-Jewish remarks.

The 300,000 are also anti-Jewish, imo.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 16:28   #262
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Just like you’ve skimmed the point I’ve made? Fair enough.

Ok, will YOU be facing east as our apparent Muslim masters will demand?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-12-2023, 17:06   #263
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Next they'll be insisting that only Halal meat is allowed, eg in schools, takeaways. Oh wait a minute, they DO to a large extent. Eg 71% sheep Halal slaughtered, 22% chickens.
It's ILLEGAL to use Halal or Kosher slaughter for those that don't require it.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 17:13   #264
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Next they'll be insisting that only Halal meat is allowed, eg in schools, takeaways. Oh wait a minute, they DO to a large extent. Eg 71% sheep Halal slaughtered, 22% chickens.
It's ILLEGAL to use Halal or Kosher slaughter for those that don't require it.
In which ways does that affect your life?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-12-2023, 17:23   #265
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
In which ways does that affect your life?
People are FORCED to eat Halal meat, that hasn't been slaughtered to UK/EU standard animal welfare conditions. As I pointed out, even Halal slaughtering the meat for use by non-Muslims is ILLEGAL. Do they consume all of the that 22% of chickens slaughtered in the UK? It's a form of cartel, where only one group is allowed to supply meat products.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 17:34   #266
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

How the meat was slaughtered doesn't impact my eating and enjoyment of the meat at all. I don't even think about it or question it.
Old 06-12-2023, 17:38   #267
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
People are FORCED to eat Halal meat, that hasn't been slaughtered to UK/EU standard animal welfare conditions. As I pointed out, even Halal slaughtering the meat for use by non-Muslims is ILLEGAL. Do they consume all of the that 22% of chickens slaughtered in the UK? It's a form of cartel, where only one group is allowed to supply meat products.
You’ve not answered my question though.

In which way does that truly impact your life?

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
How the meat was slaughtered doesn't impact my eating and enjoyment of the meat at all. I don't even think about it or question it.
Ditto. It never crossed my mind and I eat at least 4 or 5 chicken breasts a day.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-12-2023, 18:15   #268
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
https://www.tescoplc.com/sustainabil...nimal-welfare/

Quote:
Halal
Halal food is food which is permissible or lawful according to traditional Islamic law. The description halal relates to both the type of food eaten and its method of preparation. For meat, the process requires a Muslim to recite a dedication, known as tasmiya or shahada, and can be either stunned or unstunned before slaughter.

In the UK we have a small number of stores where customer demand for halal meat is high. To serve these customers, we either sell branded halal meat, which comes from stunned animals, or have independent meat counters operated by Shazan Foods Ltd. under the ‘Fresh Halal Company’ brand. These counters sell un-stunned Halal meat, which is clearly labelled as Halal and approved by the Halal Monitoring Committee (HMC). So that our customers are able to make informed choices about what they wish to purchase. Shazan Foods Ltd. operates to strict industry standards and employs highly-skilled certified slaughtermen in its abattoirs.

All our Tesco branded meat suppliers to the UK market stun the animal before slaughter, even though some of this is also processed to halal standards, the key point of difference from conventionally-slaughtered animals is that the animal receives a dedication before slaughter.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Quote:

You’ve obviously only skimmed or missed much of what I’ve said on this thread. I’m clear about the long game that’s being played by Saudi Arabia and I principally say two things (because of major cultural differences):

1/
When theirs is a majority of Muslim MPs in Parliament, we’ll all be facing east, so to speak. Our culture will be destroyed.

2/
The tail is wagging the dog. The few Muslim MPs we have, are trying to influence Labour Party policy in respect of Israel. Some of them have had to apologise for anti-Jewish remarks.

The 300,000 are also anti-Jewish, imo.
How will that happen?

In the 2019 election, it took 14 million votes to give the Tories 360 seats (previous election 13.6 million votes to give May 316 seats, Cameron 11.3 million votes to get 330 seats).

So to get a simple majority of 330 Muslim MPs, 11.3 million Muslim votes would be required - how’s that going to happen?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 18:38   #269
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age

Quote:

BS on top of the BS.
300,000 peace protestors does not make a Hamas support march. People calling for a ceasefire are looking for a pause in fighting that allows for talks about the future and how to achieve peace.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 18:49   #270
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Russ is blind to 300,000 Hamas supporting protestors asserting themselves in London and elsewhere. And what that portends
You know that there weren't 300,000 Hamas supporting protestors in London. Why the constant trolling?