Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 26-02-2014, 02:04   #1921
Harryn9000
cf.geek

Services: Virgin 500MB BB , VM V6 x2, XL tv, Xl Phone Superhub 3
Harryn9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Xbox One Thread

i am in beta aswell i think i'm in first wave so will let u know what i like about it
Harryn9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-02-2014, 10:40   #1922
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Just to let you guys know, it seems Dolby Digtial support has been added in this update as well as Bitstreaming
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 11:24   #1923
Harryn9000
cf.geek

Services: Virgin 500MB BB , VM V6 x2, XL tv, Xl Phone Superhub 3
Harryn9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

they add 50mhz support aswell for us in uk
Harryn9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 15:01   #1924
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryn9000 View Post
Yes it was posted last night, glad they're finally fixing things that should have worked from the start, i am still waiting to find out if i am in the beta.
Old 26-02-2014, 17:17   #1925
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryn9000 View Post
MHz?? When did we start broadcasting in CPU speeds?
Old 26-02-2014, 17:35   #1926
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
MHz?? When did we start broadcasting in CPU speeds?
MHz was used on tv's way before computing used it.
Old 26-02-2014, 17:37   #1927
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Still awaiting confirmation of my registration, does state it can take up to 48hrs.
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 19:00   #1928
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I think i am now in the beta as the message i got from the app saying it can take 48hrs has now changed to 'This Xbox is registered to preview updates. This Xbox will remain registered until the current preview ends.' Then i have the option to Unregister or Exit the screen.
Old 26-02-2014, 19:05   #1929
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I think i am now in the beta as the message i got from the app saying it can take 48hrs has now changed to 'This Xbox is registered to preview updates. This Xbox will remain registered until the current preview ends.' Then i have the option to Unregister or Exit the screen.
Yes Snoopz means you are.

My Xbox One has now update onto the preview update
Old 26-02-2014, 19:08   #1930
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Yes Snoopz means you are.

My Xbox One has now update onto the preview update
So did the Xbox just flash up a message saying installing new update or did you have to reboot?
Old 26-02-2014, 19:28   #1931
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
So did the Xbox just flash up a message saying installing new update or did you have to reboot?
Turned it on and then it came pup with the green updating bar then it was on the new update.

I have now hooked up my Sky Box to it after enabling 50Hz and there is no judder. I have it on Sky Sports News HD

The bitstream doesn't do what I wanted it do so left it on Uncompressed
Old 26-02-2014, 19:52   #1932
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Just to let you guys know, it seems Dolby Digtial support has been added in this update as well as Bitstreaming
YAY!

Quote:
The bitstream doesn't do what I wanted it do so left it on Uncompressed
What is it you want? What's wrong with it?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 19:59   #1933
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I think somebodies broken XBL?
Old 26-02-2014, 20:06   #1934
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
YAY!

What is it you want? What's wrong with it?
We'll bitstream option has 2 option which are Dolby Digital and DTS which is fine for the headphones but I wanted bitstreaming to be able to send audio from Blu Ray disks to the AMP and let the amp decode it so I get the lights on the AMP (DTS HD MSTER) etc but it doesn't seem to do that as it seems it's normal DTS as the light stay as just DTS so I've had to change the setting back to 5.1 uncompressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I think somebodies broken XBL?
Glad it's not just me that has XBL issues
Old 26-02-2014, 20:25   #1935
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

I've got the same message now saying this Xbox is registered, await it being pushed through then
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote