Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 22-12-2014, 21:46   #2521
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: The Xbox One Thread

just downloading Battlefield 4 here with all dlc for £27.50 from xbox store one week only deal
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-12-2014, 22:05   #2522
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I just took out the ea access for a year which is £20 and gives access to Battlefield and many others in the EA Vault. Seemed to me a better deal.

Just picked up trials fusion deluxe which includes the season pass for £15. I had £10 on my account so only had to pay £5. Bargin
Old 22-12-2014, 22:26   #2523
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
just downloading Battlefield 4 here with all dlc for £27.50 from xbox store one week only deal
You can get that for FREE with EA Access, although not with DLC, as Stephen says a far better deal, i actually sold my BF4 disk because of this.

Also just bought Trials Fusion too.
Old 22-12-2014, 22:48   #2524
jambul
Inactive

Services: TIVO XXL, 152mb
jambul is on a distinguished roadjambul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Tempted to save up for an xBox 1 next year, just a couple of points I want to clear up first.

1. Will my gamertag on the 360 work still on the 1 or do I need to do a new account?
2. Will all my apps that I have on the 360 work on the 1?
3. Have they fixed it yet so that you can play 360 games on the 1, or is is still the case that you cannot play 360 games on the 1?

Thanks for replying.
You can simply plug your existing 360 into the X1 and play your existing discs that way. It works really well.
jambul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 22:56   #2525
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambul View Post
You can simply plug your existing 360 into the X1 and play your existing discs that way. It works really well.
lol
Old 22-12-2014, 23:13   #2526
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
lol
I'm presuming he means plugging the 360 into the hdmi in
Old 22-12-2014, 23:17   #2527
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
I'm presuming he means plugging the 360 into the hdmi in
yes he sure does i hope.
Old 22-12-2014, 23:22   #2528
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
You can get that for FREE with EA Access, although not with DLC, as Stephen says a far better deal, i actually sold my BF4 disk because of this.

Also just bought Trials Fusion too.
Premium is quite expensive so it's actually a good deal. If there's other games on EA Access he wants to play though, he might of been better off with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambul View Post
Isn't there a delay with that? I remember it being impossible to play because of it.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 23:41   #2529
Bulky
Inactive

Quote:
yes he sure does i hope.
So why is it funny ??
Old 26-12-2014, 00:48   #2530
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Apparently both xbox and playstation servers are having issues, some **** group are doing a DD OS attack.

I ain'the naming them, nor should any one as we don't want to give them publicity
Old 26-12-2014, 10:03   #2531
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I have a £50 Xbox voucher to spend on the store. Anyone suggest any good games or DLC? I've got FIFA 15, Forza 5 and Halo MCC installed at the moment
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 11:28   #2532
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Playing AC Black Flag at the moment, great to find out both the actor and character are from Swansea

Not so hot on AC Unity though - Black Flag seems to be a good return to the original AC games.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 12:56   #2533
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I have a £50 Xbox voucher to spend on the store. Anyone suggest any good games or DLC? I've got FIFA 15, Forza 5 and Halo MCC installed at the moment
Sunset Overdrive is £22.50 today, which i just purchased as it is said to be an awesome game and at 50% off(today only) and using the £50 voucher i got from CDkeys.com i think it is well worth it.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Playing AC Black Flag at the moment, great to find out both the actor and character are from Swansea

Not so hot on AC Unity though - Black Flag seems to be a good return to the original AC games.
Keep an eye on CDkeys.com perfectly legit site for CDkeys and cheap MS gift cards cheaper than normal.
Old 26-12-2014, 13:27   #2534
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Wow that looks really good - I'm tempted by FIFA 15...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 13:50   #2535
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Wow that looks really good - I'm tempted by FIFA 15...
Click the link on their page to get 5% off too.

The first time you use the site there maybe a security check like a automated phone call with a code you have to enter, i only did this on my first order though.