Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 23-11-2014, 12:19   #2446
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I downloaded call of duty Ghosts for the Xb1, I just can't get into Advanced Warfare, I think it's pants tbh, I got a download code for less than 20 quid, and it plays much better online imo, I'd be interested to know what's your favourite set up for both games.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-11-2014, 17:47   #2447
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Early adopters of the Xbox One console are to get a free copy of LIMBO when it is released on the Xbox One.

Quote:
Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we’re giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code will arrive here.
Edit... Just got the code via Xbox live and downloading.
Old 23-11-2014, 17:55   #2448
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I got that too but some people I know haven't received the message yet. Also, check your emails because you might be given something else for free.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 17:56   #2449
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I got that too but some people I know haven't received the message yet. Also, check your emails because you might be given something else for free.
I didn't get anything of value for free yesterday, just some crappy day one pics.
Old 23-11-2014, 18:02   #2450
cimt

I got them, Forward Unto Dawn and a weapon for Unity.
Old 23-11-2014, 18:29   #2451
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just got the code for Limbo.
Old 23-11-2014, 19:22   #2452
cimt

Same, it's still only a small game too. It's just over 200Mb so it won't take up much space.
Old 23-11-2014, 23:31   #2453
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

I got a crappy poster and a gamerpic but no game code
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 00:52   #2454
cimt

People are still getting codes so be patient with it.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:46   #2455
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Finally bought an Xbox One. :-)

Went to game at midnight for black friday and got the console with assassins creed black flag & unity. Forza 5 goty and some dlc and Lego Marvel for a brilliant £299.

Cost me nothing as traded my ps3 & 360 and all games and accessories as well as the £90 I had on my reward card from selling my virtual shares.

Total bargain. Only Lego is a physical disc. Other games are downloads. Set it up tomorrow. Am rather tired.

Store was Union St in Glasgow and there were about 40 folk in front of me and an easy 50 behind. Took till 1.10 to serve me.

Some were there to get pokemon or smash bros or other black friday offers.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:56   #2456
cimt

I recommend checking the the deals going on right now on the Xbox Store. I just got Shadow of Mirror for £27.50. Here's all the deals:

http://www3.britxbox.co.uk/blog/2014...old-batch-two/
Old 28-11-2014, 04:32   #2457
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'm low on cash so won't be able to spend but some of those are tempting. Especially Titanfall for 10 quid.
Old 28-11-2014, 11:49   #2458
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Finally bought an Xbox One. :-)

Went to game at midnight for black friday and got the console with assassins creed black flag & unity. Forza 5 goty and some dlc and Lego Marvel for a brilliant £299.

Cost me nothing as traded my ps3 & 360 and all games and accessories as well as the £90 I had on my reward card from selling my virtual shares.

Total bargain. Only Lego is a physical disc. Other games are downloads. Set it up tomorrow. Am rather tired.

Store was Union St in Glasgow and there were about 40 folk in front of me and an easy 50 behind. Took till 1.10 to serve me.

Some were there to get pokemon or smash bros or other black friday offers.
Hope you enjoy it!

Keep an eye on cdkeys.com for cheap downloadable game codes and cheap £50 Microsoft gift cards, unless you're 1 of these people that like to keep and swap disks.

Also make sure you get an EA Access pass which will currently give you access to 6 full games for only £20 a year.

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Get your FREE games with gold before the end of this month too.
Old 28-11-2014, 11:59   #2459
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Cheers, the EA Access thing does look cool. Wonder if UFC will get added soon.

Installed system update and played about with the OS a bit and installed a couple of apps, Blu Ray and the media one.

Got Forza D/L now and had a few races, it looks amazing. queued up AC:Unity and a few demos. I know the game files are huge but the speed seems so slow. Just installed Marvel Lego so going to give that a shot too.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:06   #2460
cimt

If you disconnect from the internet while you install discs it's supposed to install a lot quicker.