Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 09:04   #2326
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
Is it just me or when you go to the Leaderboards of a table, it only shows the persons last score? I can't find out how to see everyones best scores.

214 million on Sorcerers Lair - not sure if that's beating you yet or not?
I think it shows a list at the bottom at the end of the game.
Old 10-09-2014, 19:12   #2327
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Anyone play destiny yet?
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 20:01   #2328
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Anyone play destiny yet?
I haven't bought it yet, even though it is something i would play alot just like Titanfall, i never seem to have time in my life to play games like this anymore, i must be growing out of them all!

I have been enjoying testing the Mediaplayer app with MKV, and i am finding it plays MKV 1080p perfectly and smoothly as long as the audio is AC3 or AAC, this is now changing how i get my movies as before i never touched MKV and used Xvid all the time, so much easier to get hold of too.
Old 10-09-2014, 22:38   #2329
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Anyone play destiny yet?
I went on last night purely to make a character.

I need to "finish" Diablo III before I get stuck into Destiny.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 23:33   #2330
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I don't plan on buying it. I played the beta and didn't like it. From what I've saw from videos doesn't interest me either. I shall stick with Diablo 3 for the time being.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 13:52   #2331
martin201002
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD sports and movies HD, sky fibre pro, ps4 and xbox one.
martin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone play destiny yet?
I've played Destiny, It's good not great sort of a cod/halo mash up.
martin201002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 19:07   #2332
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin201002 View Post
I've played Destiny, It's good not great sort of a cod/halo mash up.
ok. I wasn't sure about it...if I heard lots saying good things, I might have bought it...but not exactly bothered
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 20:19   #2333
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

As i now have EA Access which gives me Battlefield 4 for free i plan to sell my disc based copy to make a little cash so it doesn't go to waste, are anybody else doing this with the games from EA Access?
Old 11-09-2014, 20:23   #2334
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I don't have any disc-based games to sell
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 20:29   #2335
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I don't have any disc-based games to sell
I won't either after this is gone, and to make things even better, i have never payed more than £30 for a digital copy of a game, i just wait for the offers and CDkeys is good as you know for price, it just pays to wait and not buy right away.
Old 11-09-2014, 23:56   #2336
martin201002
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD sports and movies HD, sky fibre pro, ps4 and xbox one.
martin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
As i now have EA Access which gives me Battlefield 4 for free i plan to sell my disc based copy to make a little cash so it doesn't go to waste, are anybody else doing this with the games from EA Access?
Yeah, traded fifa 14, bf4 and nfs: rivals in today at cex. Destiny was the first game I bought digitally. I sort of like having a box .
martin201002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:39   #2337
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I traded in my only disc based game when EA Access came out, and that was BF4. Got more than I expected for it. I believe it more than paid for a years sub of EA Access.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 21:24   #2338
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I pre ordered a digital copy of FIFA 15, with the 10% discount. I've downloaded it and installed it, but is that ok as long as I don't play it until release day?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 22:18   #2339
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I pre ordered a digital copy of FIFA 15, with the 10% discount. I've downloaded it and installed it, but is that ok as long as I don't play it until release day?
Not being a gamer....have you tried? I bet there's a lock mechanism in there...
Old 12-09-2014, 22:29   #2340
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Right off the EA Access page which is where i think you got it from, says you can play FIFA 15 for 5 days before the release date.

Quote:
If you’re an EA Access member, you can download upcoming EA games five days before the release date to play for a limited time. Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition are all included, with more to come. If you love it, buy it, and you can pick up right where you left off.
http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html