Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 06-12-2006, 19:57   #31
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what game are you playing

Gears of War for Xbox 360.
Old 15-12-2006, 01:07   #32
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I just started playing star trek legacy.

HHHmmm it's ok I guess.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 01:16   #33
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on the 360 - my sort of rubbish which is great to unwind to with a few beers on a Friday night
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 01:37   #34
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

HHHmmm I like a game where I get to kill a LOT of people.... I guess it panders to the meglomaniac in me...

Probably why I like Defcon so much.
Old 15-12-2006, 01:41   #35
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Not been playing much recently, but as of the 25th it'll be Wii Sports and Zelda
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 00:11   #36
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"Gears of War" (XBox 360), still.

Got "Splinter Cell - Double Agent" & "Oblivion" to go back to on the 360 after GoW, and "Half Life 2 - Episode 1" on the PC.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 00:58   #37
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

Guild Wars.
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 20:54   #38
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
I just started playing star trek legacy.

HHHmmm it's ok I guess.
Any further opinions on this? I might get it for the 360 on Friday when it comes out.

I used to play that starship tactical combat simulator hex and counter game with my mates many years ago. If it's anything like that sort of concept I might be interested.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 22:04   #39
robtufts
Inactive

robtufts will become famous soon enoughrobtufts will become famous soon enoughrobtufts will become famous soon enough

At the moment zelda twilight princess, and the odd game of worms armageddon when I've got nothing better to do!
robtufts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 02:12   #40
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Are you enjoying Z:TP, robtufts? Got that wrapped up until the 25th too, along with the console, Wii Sports and Wii Play.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 05:18   #41
keithwalton
Inactive

keithwalton has reached the bronze age
keithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Any further opinions on this? I might get it for the 360 on Friday when it comes out.

I used to play that starship tactical combat simulator hex and counter game with my mates many years ago. If it's anything like that sort of concept I might be interested.
Just been playing it, graphics are not what they would lead you to believe, they're far from stunning and the models are nowhere near as good as canon.

Also the control system sucks and i appear to get stuck when attempting to do a roll the ship will only turn so far.

this is the pc version tho not the xbox to which i wish they'd release a demo of it on live so that we could see if the controls were any better
keithwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 10:15   #42
Knobbly
Inactive

Knobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud ofKnobbly has much to be proud of

Mount & Blade, it looks crap, it's pretty basic but it's bloody addictive.
Knobbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 12:01   #43
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwalton View Post
Just been playing it, graphics are not what they would lead you to believe, they're far from stunning and the models are nowhere near as good as canon.

Also the control system sucks and i appear to get stuck when attempting to do a roll the ship will only turn so far.

this is the pc version tho not the xbox to which i wish they'd release a demo of it on live so that we could see if the controls were any better
Yes I find myself quite dissapointed

Although I do hear that the pc mod community are working frantically to update the models on the pc version.

I was looking forward to a good star trek game too.l
Old 18-12-2006, 13:02   #44
robtufts
Inactive

robtufts will become famous soon enoughrobtufts will become famous soon enoughrobtufts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Are you enjoying Z:TP, robtufts? Got that wrapped up until the 25th too, along with the console, Wii Sports and Wii Play.
Yea it's really good, the first hour or slow is pretty slow but it's getting really cool now, pretty fast paced yet seems like theres loads more to do which is great.
robtufts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 13:17   #45
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy

GT Legends
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote