Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Red Dead Redemption 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Red Dead Redemption 2

Old 22-09-2017, 17:48   #16
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

New reveal next Thursday

https://imgur.com/sGErTII
Old 01-02-2018, 18:50   #17
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Sorry, I sometimes forget about threads I create

Sadly as you can probably guess by the lack of info, gameplay, trailers and so forth that it was indeed pushed back to Q2 2018. I'd expect another delay though.
Delayed till October.

Sorry for the jinxes but to be fair it's easy to predict this with Rockstar.
Hopefully it's October but there is a chance of December or possibly March 2019 based on past delays.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:02   #18
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Cool, day one DLC and bonuses with super duper elite give us all your money editions, just what we all wanted from what used to be one of the most respected developers in the industry.

I never thought I'd see the day Rockstar laid in the same bed as the likes of EA and Ubisoft. Thus Rockstar joins them in becoming a gaming meme now. I'm actually at the point where I'd have the CoD map pack style DLC back over this crap. That's when I know I've hit my limit.

Any chance of a decent online mode is basically dead in the water now then with a repeat of GTAO on the cards. Still hope for a solid story mode, as long as they keep clear of the GTA V formula.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 06-06-2018 at 05:32.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote