Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media prices are going up again...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Old 29-10-2017, 17:14   #196
HughA
cf.member

HughA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Sorry but 100Mbps is only the lowest tier for bundles with TV. It's still 50Mbps for broadband only or with phone.
HughA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-10-2017, 19:22   #197
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughA View Post
Sorry but 100Mbps is only the lowest tier for bundles with TV. It's still 50Mbps for broadband only or with phone.
Kabaal's comparison was for the BB+TV+Phone.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 22:06   #198
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

A small argument here regarding price increases.

I think that Sky will win by a mile.

In the last 18 months VM have increased l believe THREE TIMES and expecting to go up again in November of THIS year.

Sky increases go up YEARLY. And that's ONE per year. If my maths serves me correctly.

VM will make an argument of' giving customers the best of entertainment' Its always there excuse.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 03:11   #199
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Cool. When are you off to Sky?
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 13:59   #200
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
. . 50Mbit was the top tier back in 2009 whereas now the 100mbit is the lowest tier.
I'm paying about £45 monthly for 50Mb, TV Player (whatever that is) and Phone Talk weekends.

Funnily enough I just signed into my account and the 'free' upgrade to 100Mb popped onto the screen.

Personally I'd ditch the TV but the wife says no . . . even though she watches freeview for 95% of the time

As far as the landline goes, £20 a month for something that sits in the corner and is ignored almost every time it rings (PPI, new double glazing/kitchen, scam crap, etc) isn't bargain of the century.

I'm just waiting for the wife to come to her senses so we can go BB only
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote