Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Hawaii Five-0 (remake) : Season 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Hawaii Five-0 (remake) : Season 1

Old 04-11-2010, 21:50   #31
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Hawaii Five-0 (remake) : Season 1

That title sequence looks and sounds brilliant on a halfway decent hd setup
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-12-2010, 09:13   #32
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Final episode of the series airs in the US on 03-Jan-2011 I've really enjoyed this show and hope it comes back for another season
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 11:10   #33
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Nope.

Jan 3rd is only Ep 13 - its a full 22 Ep Season - the back 9 episodes were ordered by CBS in October. Episode 14 (E Malama) is due on Jan 17th.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...dad-says/69152

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 15:23   #34
haydnwalker
Inactive

haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Aaah... Thanks for the further info Paul... I hadn't noticed that the others had been ordered..

I thought I was going to be without stuff to watch!!! Well until Topgear returned to BBC2 anyway
Old 30-12-2010, 15:40   #35
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Good stuff

I love this show, although I need a bit more "suspension of disbelief" with this than with "normal" copshows, as some of McGarrett's methods would normally mean a lot of the evidence he gets couldn't be used!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 16:15   #36
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I think this is the pick of the new shows in the 2010/11 main season.

Old 30-12-2010, 17:32   #37
haydnwalker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I think this is the pick of the new shows in the 2010/11 main season.
Totally agree
Old 30-12-2010, 17:33   #38
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Agreed..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 22:49   #39
haydnwalker
Inactive

Well, we're coming up to the Season 1 Finale...and I've really enjoyed the show so far, and can't wait for season 2!

Next week is the penultimate episode...so I'm hoping for a good setup for the finale!
Old 12-05-2011, 22:57   #40
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Indeed, this has continued to be excellent every week.

Old 17-05-2011, 06:35   #41
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Very ambitious ending for a first season. I can't to see the conclusion of it.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 13:58   #42
haydnwalker
Inactive

Excellent series...watched the finale a couple of days ago! It was a little bit of an odd ending, but it sets up nicely for S2 Heres hoping it isn't a long time coming
Old 28-05-2011, 16:11   #43
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I thought it was an excellent end to an excellent season. I can't wait to see how they resolve everything.

Five-0 has been one of my favourite new shows of this past US TV season.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote