Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 08-04-2011, 12:22   #661
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE

You'd think they'd have a better grasp of grammar than that.

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

In a way I'm not too bothered about Tough Enough not being shown. The inside workings of the business are already too exposed for my liking. For example you really don't need to know how matches are made.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2011, 12:33   #662
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I see where sky are coming from.

NXT was a flop for all broadcasters so Sky clearly have no intention on picking up something thats just the same.

Watched this weeks Raw through Highlights on WWE.com

Cant be bothered with the late nights to see a Live show that contains 3 5-minute matches and the rest just general talking.

I'm hoping something in the near future changes so we see more matches on Raw and not just crappy squash matches.

My views on The Rock vs Cena.

Its already been done before and we already know how it ends.

See: The Rock vs Hogan (WrestleMania)
I Allways Watch Raw at 2am But Car't Be Doing With All The Adverts Must Be An Advert Every 5mins. My Views On Rock vs Cena I think its not fair that we have to wait a whole year to see it. Why Not Do it at the next ppv or even summerslam. And why tell us the main event for wrestlemania allready it hasn't even been 24 hours since it finished when they told us.

NXT is kind of boring. i watched the 1st 3 season then stopped.

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Plus where are the winners of it? the only 1 we see is Wade Barrett.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 14:21   #663
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
I Allways Watch Raw at 2am But Car't Be Doing With All The Adverts Must Be An Advert Every 5mins. My Views On Rock vs Cena I think its not fair that we have to wait a whole year to see it. Why Not Do it at the next ppv or even summerslam. And why tell us the main event for wrestlemania allready it hasn't even been 24 hours since it finished when they told us.

NXT is kind of boring. i watched the 1st 3 season then stopped.

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Plus where are the winners of it? the only 1 we see is Wade Barrett.
Something as big as the Rock vs Cena has to be done at WM. That one match will be a MASSIVE draw.

All NXT 'rookies' are already WWE superstars straight from the OVW development brand.

Tough enough has the same layout but rather than using guys already working at OVW they choose random people who have only just started up.

The adverts on RAW are WWE's doing alone. Sky just gets a 'Stream' from the camera's so when WWE goes to commercial everyone does. Then someone sitting in the control room at sky launches the Sky commercials otherwise we would see the USA commercials... Which sometimes you do see when the little bloke at sky has fallen asleep

But I do agree, they are stupidly annoying and you can tell when they are going to commercials because it always involves 2 of the superstars going over the top rope.. then Cole signing it off.
Old 08-04-2011, 14:58   #664
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

I always record it every monday night and start watching it half an hour later (2:30 am) so I can skip the ads on. Simples.
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:36   #665
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

Spoiler: 
Edge is now retired from WWE after his shocking announcment on Raw just now.

Thank you Edge for everything.

I have put this in a spoiler incase you watch Thursdays repeat.
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 13:32   #666
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattboothers View Post
Spoiler: 
Edge is now retired from WWE after his shocking announcment on Raw just now.

Thank you Edge for everything.

I have put this in a spoiler incase you watch Thursdays repeat.
From Last Night

Spoiler: 
Cart Believe Edge Is Retired. I Thought At 1st When Jerry Said It. I Thought It Was A Storyline. Ment To Be Meeting Him Next Week But Guess That Woun't Be Happening. I Remember When Edge 1st Came In The WWF With The Brood Was Brill.
Old 12-04-2011, 20:17   #667
wwe
cf.mega poster

Last Night Raw

Spoiler: 
looks like edge can never come back - Medical professionals cannot clear Edge to compete ever again in WWE, since doing so could result in paralysis or even death."
I Just thought he maybe be gone until he gets better but it looks like he never will. i will miss him loads thank you edge
Old 12-04-2011, 20:27   #668
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
Last Night Raw

Spoiler: 
looks like edge can never come back - Medical professionals cannot clear Edge to compete ever again in WWE, since doing so could result in paralysis or even death."
I Just thought he maybe be gone until he gets better but it looks like he never will. i will miss him loads thank you edge
Maybe the Raw GM???
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 16:16   #669
wwe
cf.mega poster

Car't Belive Im Not Going To See
Spoiler: 
Edge
Next Monday At The Echo Arena. I Do Hope Undertaker There But Don't Think He Will. He Never Comes On Tour No More. Only Ever Seen Him 2 or 3 times over here and i go every year.
Old 17-04-2011, 16:16   #670
wwe
cf.mega poster

does anyone know if edge is on the uk tour? Im at the echo arena tommorow and there still saying edge will be there. But when a superstar retires they don't usully come over. HBK didn't come over and ric flair didn't come over. My thoughts are he woun't be.
Old 17-04-2011, 16:34   #671
Jameseh

I doubt he will be. WWE is really lacking people at the moment, especially Smackdown. Mysterio is poor, Undertaker's out, Edge is gone, Christian is a mid-carder which only leaves Del Rio who's been pushed too early anyway. Still don't see why the don't merge the rosters, so that its like it was pre 2002.

EDIT: Kane and Big Show are also decent on SD! but WM shows how much they're being wasted at the moment.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:40   #672
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

You guys just gotta get used to it. Era's end and new ones begin.

Last Era was about HBK, HHH, John Cena, Edge, Batista, Rey, Eddie etc.

New Era: John Cena, The Miz, Sin Cara, Del rio, CM punk, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Morrison etc.

We all hate to see our fav superstars go but nothing lasts forever and I dont see Cena sticking around when he is 40. Give it 10 years and we'll be sad to see The Miz retire

You think when people like The Rock and Co leave there is noone to replace them and I think John Cena has done an excellent job in becoming the Icon of the WWE.

Then you have to look at the likes of Superstars that are still active that we either miss or you wish WWE had not released.

Kurt Angle for one was an amazing athlete and wrestler who could really give it all in a match and make it entertaining to watch.

Shelton Benjamin was stupidly talented and very exciting but typically never got a push or the time.

William Regal has had his spotlight but never a massive one, Great wrestler in my books and will still be around for a long time to train up and coming superstars

The Dudley boys and the old Hardy boyz. These guys made the WWE tag team division fun to watch but tag team wrestling in WWE has just vanished and is not worthy anymore.
Old 19-04-2011, 14:35   #673
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
The 2011 WWE Draft.

The 2011 WWE Draft will happen this Monday night from 2am. I will be updating this page LIVE as superstars move from brand to brand.

The following superstars can move: And I will post on it as followed

NO. Name - From - To
01. Media Boy - Raw - Smackdown

Raw brand

Raw Male wrestlers
Alex Riley
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Goldust
The Great Khali
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
The Miz - WWE Champion
Primo
Randy Orton
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus - United States Champion
Sin Cara
Skip Sheffield
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Raw Female wrestlers
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella - WWE Divas Champion
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina

Other Raw on-air employees
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Justin Roberts
Michael Cole
Ranjin Singh
Scott Stanford
Vickie Guerrero

SmackDown brand

Smackdown Male wrestlers
Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Brodus Clay
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater - WWE Tag Team Champion
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel - WWE Tag Team Champion
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Undertaker
Wade Barrett - Intercontinental Champion

Smackdown Female wrestlers
Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes

Other Smackdown on-air employees
Hornswoggle
Booker T
Jack Korpela
Josh Mathews
Matt Striker
Ricardo Rodriguez
Theodore Long
Todd Grisham
Tony Chimel

(All the Superstars info thanks to Wikipedia)
Old 19-04-2011, 14:38   #674
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The 2011 WWE Draft.

DRAFT??? Oh.. you mean casting!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 14:48   #675
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Re: The 2011 WWE Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
DRAFT??? Oh.. you mean casting!!!
Oops I forgot to press ''Show your signature'' before posting.