Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 10-12-2013, 09:16   #7366
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

If they remember to pick me up, they are already late!
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2013, 09:18   #7367
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
If they remember to pick me up, they are already late!
Yes l have had that scenario before too often for my liking but there is not a lot you can do or say to them.
Old 10-12-2013, 14:19   #7368
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My new cast - nice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leg.jpg (399.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-12-2013, 14:24   #7369
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
My new cast - nice
Cute.
Old 10-12-2013, 15:12   #7370
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
My new cast - nice
Very nice indeed.
Old 10-12-2013, 21:50   #7371
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Passed my Michigan driving test
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:40   #7372
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Passed my Michigan driving test
Did you need a gun?...

Well done BTW
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:16   #7373
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Got told today that my application to adopt a little boy and a little girl had been successful

They aren't brother and sister, but seemed keen to stay together- and they're coming to live with me!

I'm overjoyed as I fell in love the first time I saw them.

Must dash, I have an on-line order to place for milk and biscuits
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:32   #7374
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Got told today that my application to adopt a little boy and a little girl had been successful

They aren't brother and sister, but seemed keen to stay together- and they're coming to live with me!

I'm overjoyed as I fell in love the first time I saw them.

Must dash, I have an on-line order to place for milk and biscuits
Wow - just wow!

Anyway good luck with that.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:57   #7375
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Our youngest came home from school with a bag of shopping - part of the school's practical skills training. Now all we have to crack is getting him to understand what money is and that we don't need exactly the same shopping every time we go to the shops! Still is was really nice to see him proudly coming in with the stuff he'd bought.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:08   #7376
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Our youngest came home from school with a bag of shopping - part of the school's practical skills training. Now all we have to crack is getting him to understand what money is and that we don't need exactly the same shopping every time we go to the shops! Still is was really nice to see him proudly coming in with the stuff he'd bought.
Excellent
Old 12-12-2013, 08:16   #7377
Osem
Inactive

Yes, insignificant to many I know but for us a proud moment. It's often very hard reconciling his mental age/behaviour and angelic face with the hairy legs and bum fluff but sometimes he'll do something which is very pleasantly surprising. Just getting him ready for school now and he's been helping me air the washing and tidying away the dishes from last night.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:22   #7378
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

It's not insignificant - I still have trouble getting Peter to understand the value of money.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33   #7379
Osem
Inactive

Our lad is getting the fact that coins have to be exchanged for goods but I don't think he'll ever understand where money comes from, it's 'value' and why we can't just 'buy' whatever we want.*

No worries about money... Nice 'world' eh?

=================================================

Edit:

* Just realised he sounds alarmingly like a typical Labour chancellor FGS!!!...
Old 12-12-2013, 17:46   #7380
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Wow - just wow!

Anyway good luck with that.
Thank you.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote