Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 05-05-2011, 22:00   #706
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE

Randy Orton heel-turn anyone?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2011, 22:50   #707
Jameseh

Hooray, Sky Sports 1 and 2 being wasted to magazine shows while SD! gets delayed by live tennis that doesn't even seem as if its over ran.
Old 07-05-2011, 21:01   #708
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Randy Orton heel-turn anyone?
i don't think they will do. the ladies love him.
its like with cena they won't change him.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 02:27   #709
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I'm enjoying Smackdown much more now and it does seem to include a lot more action and entertaining matches. Orton vs Christian was awesome! Its brilliant to see those two in the ring together or maybe its just the technical wrestling involved because Orton vs Sheamus was boring as all Sheamus seems to do is barge about mowing orton down.

People like Orton and Christian together can put on a great show! Keep it up
Old 17-05-2011, 09:02   #710
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

i want to see sincara vs mysterio that would be awsome but i think it should be a wrestle mania it would be that good
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 15:32   #711
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
i want to see sincara vs mysterio that would be awsome but i think it should be a wrestle mania it would be that good
yer that be good to see that. but them to are both good people so unless they were to change 1 of them
Old 19-05-2011, 23:24   #712
Scary
Inactive

Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

i dont think they could change either of them but do you remember the hogen vs ultimate warrior match that was epic and this would be to at the next wm
Old 20-05-2011, 09:29   #713
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Sin Cara would need to up his game massively to get anywhere near Wrestlemania. He's greener than grass right now and not even someone like Mysterio could carry him. They moved him from Raw, which is live to Smackdown purely because it's recorded and they could edit out all his botches.

In his first 3 Raw appearances he botched his entrances where he springboards over the top rope so badly that they gave him a reinforced trampoline just get him over properly.

To be honest I'm not yet impressed by him, he's smaller and less talented than Rey which is not a good place to be. Vince obviously sees him as Rey's replacement but to get taken seriously at the company's top PPV he needs a massive improvement.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 20-05-2011, 14:33   #714
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Sin cara in my opinion is on a whole level above Rey. He is faster and much more exciting than Rey who has grown extremely stale with his boring routine week in week out. But thats how the game works for these guys. They wow the audience for a year then its old news and they are back of the line.
Old 20-05-2011, 18:50   #715
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Sin cara in my opinion is on a whole level above Rey.
Ho Ho Ho Ho.....wait....you're serious?! Cara does nothing Rey hasn't been doing for 20 years. His timing is awful, botches moves and the only thing he has over Rey is his youth. Cara may be talented but is a clone of Rey.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 20-05-2011, 22:50   #716
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Sad News For WWE Fans Because WWE Legend Macho Man Randy Savage Has died aged 56 in a car crash. For More info go on www.wwe.com
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 22:54   #717
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Already being discussed at http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/20...l#post35241517

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 21-05-2011, 12:18   #718
Scary
Inactive

sad loss randy savage was one of the all time greats
Old 21-05-2011, 12:51   #719
wwe
cf.mega poster

heard he crashed his car into a tree. his wife was in the car as well but she just had some cuts on her. i reckon wwe will do something on raw for him
Old 24-05-2011, 14:35   #720
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Over the Limit 3/5

Pretty poor main event with Cena and The Miz, wasn't even half as good as his previous 'I Quit' Matches (Not to mention The Miz said I Quit numerous times in the match)

Randy Orton and Christian stole the show for me with surely a match of the year contender.