Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | All F1 2004 Discussions

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

All F1 2004 Discussions
Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2004, 19:39   #466
homealone

Re: Formula One Motor Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherer
Button to stay at BAR see below link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3746818.stm

No news yet on whether Williams will now try and buy the contract out or just use Pizzionia their test driver
I think that is good news, myself, I believe BAR have more potential than Williams.

- and this could now result in a straight swap of Montoya for Coulthard ????

Advertisement
Old 20-10-2004, 19:42   #467
gary_580

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
how about fastest qualifying starting in reverse order , the only problem with that is the fast ppl going deliberately slow

how about a two part race with the grid of the second race being the reverse of the first or the reverse of the finish of the first race.

Old 20-10-2004, 20:24   #468
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
I think that is good news, myself, I believe BAR have more potential than Williams.

- and this could now result in a straight swap of Montoya for Coulthard ????

i am with you on this one
Old 20-10-2004, 22:21   #469
Jonboy
Inactive

Services: XL Package With Souper Dooper Pooper Hub(sometimes)
Jonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to Jonboy

cant believe the government is gonna stand buy and let british raceing die all it has to do is chuck out a few unwelcome visitors we have here in this country scroungeing off our money tree and that would make up the short fall that scrouge ecclestone wants he needs a good slap in my opinion
Old 20-10-2004, 22:37   #470
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy
cant believe the government is gonna stand buy and let british raceing die all it has to do is chuck out a few unwelcome visitors we have here in this country scroungeing off our money tree and that would make up the short fall that scrouge ecclestone wants he needs a good slap in my opinion

but should it be upto the govt to support it ?????????? , for what its worth the whole thing stinks to high heaven of money , and while i am on the subject , have a little think about where the new tracks are , i hope i dont need to prompt you into thinking that a lot of the money is coming from baccy sponsorship , i will stop now before i get into the 2 faced govt that we have that wants us to pack in smoking but cant afford us to because all other taxes will go thru the roof , sorry that is another thread in itself
Old 20-10-2004, 22:47   #471
Jonboy
Inactive

Services: XL Package With Souper Dooper Pooper Hub(sometimes)
Jonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about themJonboy has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to Jonboy

yes i hear what you are saying and agree but i still rest me case
Old 21-10-2004, 10:00   #472
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Unhappy Re: Formula One Motor Racing

Ecclestone ends British GP hopes Ecclestone said he was breaking off talks with Silverstone owners the BRDC & is now in negotiations to bring another new venue on to the calendar. Future Circuits for F1.. Russia, India, South Korea, Argentina, Mexico, Egypt why not throw Iraq or Iran in as well.

Jenson Still wants to drive for Williams dispite the ruling he must stay at Bar for next season.

If Frank Williams wants Jenson so badly i guess he will have to start flashing his checkbook.
Old 22-10-2004, 15:55   #473
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Cool Re: Formula One Motor Racing

Frank!!! Come & Get Me

McLarenWilliams
Old 23-10-2004, 02:33   #474
Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwesome
I think they'd prefer someone who could actually win a few Grand Prix...

Old 23-10-2004, 15:51   #475
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

just spotted the qualies are on ITV2 from 16-30
Old 23-10-2004, 18:34   #476
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

yeah makes a change for ITV to show them rather than making us wait till 11:00 on ITV1.

Barrichello on pole with Montoya second. Schuey is in 18th after a engine change penalty
Old 23-10-2004, 18:43   #477
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherer
yeah makes a change for ITV to show them rather than making us wait till 11:00 on ITV1.

Barrichello on pole with Montoya second. Schuey is in 18th after a engine change penalty
both light on fuel and m s heavy ??????? , mind you i reckon i wouldnt count out sato and button
Old 23-10-2004, 18:51   #478
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

yeah i think Shuey has more fuel on board and was already prepared for starting 10 places further down. Button and Sato still look good as Button made a mistake and could have gone a few tenths quicker

Ever notcied how Schuey only makes mistakes or has mechanical failures during practices or tests.. very rarely does it happen in a race apart from China this yeat
Old 09-11-2004, 18:48   #479
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

It looks like Ferrari are taking their ball home.

link

Its no wonder the other teams are a bit peeved, Ferrari has twice the testing budget of Williams and three times that of MaClaren, however Ferrari don't pay for it, Bridgestone pick up the tab.
Old 09-11-2004, 19:52   #480
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
It looks like Ferrari are taking their ball home.

link

Its no wonder the other teams are a bit peeved, Ferrari has twice the testing budget of Williams and three times that of MaClaren, however Ferrari don't pay for it, Bridgestone pick up the tab.

sad to say but true , time for budget limiting i reckon , mind you i reckon the new series starting next year should be good , now what was its name
Closed Thread