Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 11-02-2007, 14:52   #4426
pooper
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb
pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: what music are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Way Out West - The Gift
Ohhh I love that tune.

I think i've got it on one of my Café Del Mar albums..... gotta go listen to it now
pooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2007, 15:53   #4427
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Yep, I'm a big fan of Way Out West.
The Cafe Del Mar CD's are great too.

For those that don't know WayOut West, they are nothing to do with cowboys and western's.
They are a UK duo (Jody Wisternoof & Nick Warren) of progressive house/breaks group that have been around for years.
The track "Domination" off their first album is quality as is their two other albums "Intensify" and "Don't Look Now" which features a bonus Cd and a collaboaration with ambient/experimental artist Ulrich Schnauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_Out...28producers%29

currentlyl istening to :

Jody Wisternoff - Nostalgia

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:26   #4428
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

supper's ready - genesis

I'd forgotten how freaky some of their earlier stuff was
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 17:17   #4429
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Underworld - 100 Days off (I wish)
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 17:51   #4430
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Live - Heaven. Fantastic band IMO.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 20:06   #4431
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

A bunch of different covers... currently Strange Little Girl by Tori Amos, next up is Born Slippy by Barefoot, followed by Common People by William Shatner.

...Wuthering Heights by China Drum. What a great cover

...and continuing the Kate Bush theme, it's now Futureheads - Hounds of Love. Alright, but nothing special.

...another great cover... I Will Survive by Cake

...Badly Drawn Boy - Come on Eileen

Some more...

...Ryan Adams - Wonderwall. Wow, what a version!

...Foo Fighters - Baker Street

...Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 01:09   #4432
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

I think this song is quite good it's catchy i like it even more now that i can hit those high notes and have learnt the lyrics
Mika- Grace Kelly- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 07:21   #4433
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
I think this song is quite good it's catchy i like it even more now that i can hit those high notes and have learnt the lyrics
Mika- Grace Kelly- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

HATE IT!!! HATE IT!!! This makes me want to run out of the room screaming. It's the biggest load of rubbish I've EVER heard.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 10:21   #4434
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSilence View Post
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

HATE IT!!! HATE IT!!! This makes me want to run out of the room screaming. It's the biggest load of rubbish I've EVER heard.
LOL it's not that bad
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 10:39   #4435
oaktree
Inactive

oaktree will become famous soon enoughoaktree will become famous soon enoughoaktree will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: what music are you listening to?

will listening to steve earlle then some good old skynyrd followed by tom petty,then dave gilmour,just a few to pass the day away.
oaktree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 11:15   #4436
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Elton John Ft. Anastacia: Saturday Night's Alright (for fighting).

I really don't know why Anastacia insists on doing the music she does (I like it, but it gets boring after a while), her voice is brilliant for more rocky numbers such as this. If fact, although they did it at an Elton John concert, he is very much a backing singer.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 11:21   #4437
bjorkiii

Services: 20 meg

Rolling Stones you cant always get what you want
Old 13-02-2007, 11:29   #4438
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Queen & Paul Rodgers - '39 (Live)
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 17:24   #4439
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Orbital - Insides

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 17:34   #4440
c1rcle
Inactive

c1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to all

Download - Cannaya
c1rcle is offline   Reply With Quote