Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 28-11-2009, 23:11   #361
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: X Factor : 2009

Stacey's breathing in between lines when she's singing really gets on my nerves, move the microphone away from your mouth! If you haven't noticed it, YouTube one of her songs and you'll notice now I've said it. It's rather irritating!
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-11-2009, 23:35   #362
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

She can sing but I cant see what people rave about because she's not a brill singer by no means
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 19:59   #363
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Who's going tonight then?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 20:09   #364
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Kryten .........................er I mean Olly, they look so similar I get confused..

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 20:52   #365
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Who's going tonight then?
Praying its lloyd but i have a bad feeling its gonna be Danyl :/

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

Lloyd is OUT!!! thank the lord!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 21:34   #366
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Thank goodness Lloyd had gone, now I want Danyl to go I'm quite disappointed with X Factor this year, nobody has really stood out, last year you could see JLS were the best (yes I know Burke won) and you could tell Leona could be a real star, this year, not so much.
Old 29-11-2009, 22:21   #367
AHN-David
Inactive

Services: TV XL - 10MB Broadband - Telephone
AHN-David is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't agree with you that no one stood out. Jamie Afro was a great singer and blew us away with his audition.
AHN-David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 22:22   #368
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

John Tracy .....................I mean Lloyd Daniels has left the competion.

Which is which

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 29-11-2009, 22:31   #369
Ben B
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHN-David View Post
I don't agree with you that no one stood out. Jamie Afro was a great singer and blew us away with his audition.
Ah yeah but left in the competition, there isn't now, I though Jamie or Lucie was going to win but the whole thing with Jedward caused bad things to happen.

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
John Tracy .....................I mean Lloyd Daniels has left the competion.

Which is which

Nah he looks more like Gordon
Old 29-11-2009, 22:33   #370
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Gordon had to round a face and John was holding a microphone, still he does look like a puppet though.
Old 29-11-2009, 22:38   #371
Ben B
Inactive

It's all about the hair Moldova, Gordon has the hairstyle

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Old 29-11-2009, 22:40   #372
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
It's all about the hair Moldova, Gordon has the hairstyle

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

That is uncanny!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 22:46   #373
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

It was well worth the £30.00 that my family have paid - Stacey was superb, l am not from Essex, but to me they produce some great people, why is she my favourite, well l will tell you, She is down to earth and when she speaks, its hilarious, but l think she will be in the final along with Olly, she is the girl next door, no airs and graces, she could fit in anywhere, and when she was eating that pizza on ITV2, and she had to speak, she still had the pizza stuck in her mouth, we could not stop laughing - l am praying she wins, as Olly is a brilliant singer BUT, he was in the bottom two, so who knows, to me l would buy an album.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 22:46   #374
Peter_
Permanently Banned

The puppet actually looks more alert than he does and a damn sight smarter.
Old 03-12-2009, 22:57   #375
Ben B
Inactive

Louis Walsh has signed John and Edward! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8394016.stm