Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Super league

Old 24-06-2013, 09:30   #361
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
It doesn't matter so much to us, we still have a 3 point lead at the top of the table if we lose
Oh but it does as l want Siruis to tuck into his new box of tissues.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:32   #362
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Oh but it does as l want Siruis to tuck into his new box of tissues.
Keep dreaming

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 18:48   #363
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Just got to the ground and its filling up already

Old 24-06-2013, 20:35   #364
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Some more dodgy ref decisions going for Warrington again
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 20:59   #365
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Some more dodgy ref decisions going for Warrington again
You are joking the ref has sponsored by wigan on his shirt

Old 24-06-2013, 21:37   #366
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
You are joking the ref has sponsored by wigan on his shirt
l see you have your rose tinted glasses on again old bean.
Old 24-06-2013, 21:41   #367
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Even though we lost that was an excellent game, best of the season so far. I really hope this will be the grand final, i think with a full strength team we will do that lot
Old 24-06-2013, 21:43   #368
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Old 24-06-2013, 22:14   #369
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Even though we lost that was an excellent game, best of the season so far. I really hope this will be the grand final, i think with a full strength team we will do that lot
Yep i agree fully it would make an entertaining grand final, however lets have a better ref that can make a decision instead of always using the ruddy screen.

Quote:

Den you best keep those tissues for now i think you need them more than me .

Old 24-06-2013, 22:54   #370
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
Yep i agree fully it would make an entertaining grand final, however lets have a better ref that can make a decision instead of always using the ruddy screen.

Its the final the sport needs. Not Leeds turning up for the last 3 games of the season again and winning it again. Wigan and Warrington are, and have been the best 2 sides in super league for the past few years, deep down its the final everyone wants and on tonights evidence will be the best spectacle.

I still don't understand how the league can't get a sponsor, anyone watching tonights game would have been blown away, it was an amazing 80 minutes of sport.
Old 24-06-2013, 23:23   #371
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Its the final the sport needs. Not Leeds turning up for the last 3 games of the season again and winning it again. Wigan and Warrington are, and have been the best 2 sides in super league for the past few years, deep down its the final everyone wants and on tonight's evidence will be the best spectacle.

I still don't understand how the league can't get a sponsor, anyone watching tonight's game would have been blown away, it was an amazing 80 minutes of sport.
I agree fully, i was in the ground and it was stunning to watch. The atmosphere was superb and the 2 sets of fans chanted there hearts out for the full 80 Min's. I will have no voice in the morning from all the shouting i did at the useless ref.

I do hope that we have a Warrington V Wigan grand final and if it is and you go we can always meet up for a pint beforehand.

Old 25-06-2013, 06:13   #372
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:

Den you best keep those tissues for now i think you need them more than me .
Thanks buddy but l will send them to you by pigeon post if required next time.
Old 26-06-2013, 21:40   #373
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

I see Briers has not been called up by the RFL for his illegal shoulder charge on Farrell. Not only do Warrington get away with it all the time on the pitch, they get away with it afterwards as well
Old 11-07-2013, 06:49   #374
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Super League to be cut to 12 teams from 2015 season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/23264272

What are your thoughts on this lads?.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:01   #375
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Super League to be cut to 12 teams from 2015 season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/23264272

What are your thoughts on this lads?.

I have been saying for a while now we need to go to 12 and bring back promotion and relegation. I also feel they should move to two divisions of 12 with promotion and relegation not the one that splits to 3.