Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coronation Street

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coronation Street

Old 02-06-2010, 08:33   #211
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronation Street

Corrie is totally gripping at the moment. As posted earlier we have 2 excellent story lines in parallel and what i love about the writers is how they inject humour, for example norris in the public gallery, into tense and emotional performances, eg gail in the witness box. Eastenders is very poor in comparison at the moment. Corrie also has, in my opinion, the best young actors in all of the current soaps. David platt is genius as are the butcher and david's ex(my mind has gone blank with names). Compared to the young 'talent' on eastenders, they are miles apart.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2010, 16:51   #212
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Graham is the ex butcher. He is so funny and when David and him get together are are a comic double act. It was a pity that they didn't keep Rita working with Emily in the charity shop because Rita showed her best with her comical act. I also love how she winds Norris up as well
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 19:17   #213
Sasha222
Inactive

Cornation street is cancelled tonight due to the shootings today

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...schedules.html
Old 02-06-2010, 19:35   #214
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Cornation street is cancelled tonight due to the shootings today

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...schedules.html
thanks for the info
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 19:57   #215
Sasha222
Inactive

Your more than welcome. I can understand why they done it. It's so sad
Old 02-06-2010, 19:59   #216
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Your more than welcome. I can understand why they done it. It's so sad
yer its well bad been
Old 02-06-2010, 20:01   #217
Sasha222
Inactive

I would say they will cancel it for the week because of the storyline thats in it
Old 02-06-2010, 21:09   #218
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I didn't know why they cancelled it until i put the news on.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 14:39   #219
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

ITV pulls Corrie from schedules again.

ITV have axe Coronation Street from its schedules - Corrie was set to be shown Tonight at 9pm.

Still no news on when ITV will show Corrie at was set to broadcast last night and tonight.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...econd-day.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 14:41   #220
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

What do people think about it being cancelled again tonight? Personally I think cancelling it yesterday was sufficient and it should be shown tonight.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 14:57   #221
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I reckon it might be shown tomorrow and then 2 shown on Sunday. They can't axe it for too many nights otherwise everything will get delayed by too much
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 15:26   #222
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
I reckon it might be shown tomorrow and then 2 shown on Sunday. They can't axe it for too many nights otherwise everything will get delayed by too much
No dates been given.

But I know that ITV have got live football on Sunday night.

I have they will have Corrie on for an extra hour next week sometime.

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

I think ITV will move things about as followed:

Monday
19:30 TBC
20:00 Countrywise
20:30 TBC
21:00 Corrie (Postphone from Thursday and Friday)

Tuesday
20:00 Corrie (Postphone from Monday).
21:00 Father and Son (Postphone from last night).

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 17:16   #223
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
What do people think about it being cancelled again tonight? Personally I think cancelling it yesterday was sufficient and it should be shown tonight.
It really is a hard one because things are still raw with people and there trying to get there heads around what happened. Two people will be killed of on the show so that wont sit well with what happened either as they will be shot. Also ITV have to be shown that they are showing respect for the family's who lost someone.

To be honest I can see them cancelling it for at a week or more but then again who knows what they will do
Old 03-06-2010, 17:18   #224
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
Scheduling for the outstanding episodes is expected to be confirmed tomorrow
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...econd-day.html
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 17:23   #225
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
EastEnders bosses are to refilm some parts
as well as to what happend so its not just corrie