Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother returns on Channel 5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother returns on Channel 5

Old 31-01-2011, 17:11   #196
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother: Channel 5 close to deal

I'm so happy... it looks like it'sgoing to happen.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-01-2011, 17:16   #197
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Ya I doubt if the papers would have been able to print about it coming back if it wasn't going to happen. They have to advertise it so people get to know about it for the summer.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 17:18   #198
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Ya I doubt if the papers would have been able to print about it coming back if it wasn't going to happen. They have to advertise it so people get to know about it for the summer.
Looks like a Celeb one this Summer and a full one next year. I can live with that
Old 31-01-2011, 17:21   #199
Sasha222
Inactive

They willl give that as a test run to see how it goes and the figures it brings in and ya I can live with that as well. I'm just glad that we have it back
Old 31-01-2011, 17:52   #200
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

im so excited
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 18:02   #201
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
They willl give that as a test run to see how it goes and the figures it brings in and ya I can live with that as well. I'm just glad that we have it back
wahoooooo
Old 31-01-2011, 18:07   #202
Sasha222
Inactive

I wonder are they picking out the Celebs now. They would really want to as a lot of the time they will only do the show for a certain figure or they might not be able to do it at the time it will be aired. I hope they pick good Celebs as well and ones who have a sense of humor

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Oh and also I hope they give us the live feed as well even if you have to pay for it online I dont care as long as we get it.
Old 31-01-2011, 18:13   #203
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I wonder are they picking out the Celebs now. They would really want to as a lot of the time they will only do the show for a certain figure or they might not be able to do it at the time it will be aired. I hope they pick good Celebs as well and ones who have a sense of humor

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Oh and also I hope they give us the live feed as well even if you have to pay for it online I dont care as long as we get it.
A Comic relief one would be good as they know it's for a good cause. Remember the first one

Live feed is a must... plus I hear the show will be in HD!!!!
Old 31-01-2011, 18:17   #204
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
A Comic relief one would be good as they know it's for a good cause. Remember the first one

Live feed is a must... plus I hear the show will be in HD!!!!
I missed the first one Didn't even know it was on. Dont have HD but I dont care. As long as It's big brother then I'm fine with that and have live feed as well When does comic relief start?
Old 31-01-2011, 18:22   #205
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I missed the first one Didn't even know it was on. Dont have HD but I dont care. As long as It's big brother then I'm fine with that and have live feed as well When does comic relief start?
18th of march
Old 31-01-2011, 18:25   #206
Sasha222
Inactive

Are they going to air it that soon?
Old 31-01-2011, 20:02   #207
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

big brother big brother big brother
Old 31-01-2011, 20:04   #208
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Are they going to air it that soon?
If they haven't signed deal or anything that seems like a short time scale to get things going?
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 20:05   #209
wwe
cf.mega poster

its going to be bk in the summer and they planning on signing the bill which is great news im so happy
Old 31-01-2011, 20:12   #210
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
If they haven't signed deal or anything that seems like a short time scale to get things going?
I wouldn't be surprised if they had already got Celebes lined up espically as it would be for comic relief as well but who knows. Also if the Celebs want there profile back and the price is good to appear then they should have no problem. Well I hope not