Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 17:19   #2026
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Next system update already in development, which will include external HDD support: http://www.totalxbox.com/72670/next-...tions-planned/
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2014, 17:48   #2027
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
Yeah I've downloaded the most recent yesterday and the recent players bug is still broken, apparently FIFA and BF4 are the affected games.

Did you see I added you Snoopz?
Not straight away as you added as a follower, but added you properly now.

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Next system update already in development, which will include external HDD support: http://www.totalxbox.com/72670/next-...tions-planned/
It better have streaming from a network drive too.
Old 06-03-2014, 17:57   #2028
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Just watched the gameplay trailer for Watch Dogs. Wow - looks like it could be a very good game. May 27th Release Date.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:09   #2029
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Just received my beta key for Project Spark, not sure when i will find time to try it out though.

i have 4 Project Spark keys to give away, so if you're a regular member and want 1 then message me.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:35   #2030
Harryn9000
cf.geek

Services: Virgin 500MB BB , VM V6 x2, XL tv, Xl Phone Superhub 3
Harryn9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

can't believe headset adapter delayed in uk coz game uk missed shipment
Harryn9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 15:06   #2031
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryn9000 View Post
can't believe headset adapter delayed in uk coz game uk missed shipment
Ordered mine from Amazon so in a selfish way I hope I am ok
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 20:32   #2032
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

The release date for the adaptor and the headphones seems a bit odd.

Amazon says the 14th for both, while GAME has no date and just says "pre-order".

But... The Microsoft UK Store lists both as being available now, and someone over on DS has already received the adaptor yesterday (two days after ordering it).

The remote's similar... Amazon lists it as being released in April, yet the MS Store says 7th March.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 14:01   #2033
Harryn9000
cf.geek

Services: Virgin 500MB BB , VM V6 x2, XL tv, Xl Phone Superhub 3
Harryn9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

the official date matt is 7th March everywhere has different dates, game are hoping to have them by nxt weekend i got told on phone yesterday by there CS dept
Harryn9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 16:33   #2034
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Seems a bit odd they can't all get them by the same date.

I've got the headphones on order from Amazon, and will probably get the remote control.

I did think about just getting the adaptor and using my Sharkoon headset I have for my 360, but that would tie up the optical output, and I need that for my AV receiver.

Another reason I should get around to getting an HDMI AV receiver I guess, then I could get surround sound via my home cinema system and still also have surround sound headphones.

-----------------

Oh, remember the Call of Duty: Ghosts "Digital Combo Pack" that Amazon briefly sold very cheaply, only for it to shoot back up in price?

It's gone down again... Currently £26.50:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Gh...4239398&sr=8-1

Digital download for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You renew the code via a 360 or Xbox.com, and it then shows as available for free for the Xbox One on the console's own Store.
Old 08-03-2014, 17:15   #2035
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I still have 4 Project Spark beta keys available if anyone is interested?
Old 08-03-2014, 17:27   #2036
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Would like one please
Old 08-03-2014, 17:29   #2037
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
Would like one please
PM sent, i hope it works still.
Old 08-03-2014, 18:46   #2038
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Xbox One may get a DirectX upgrade: http://www.totalxbox.com/72896/micro...ding-xbox-one/
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 19:01   #2039
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Xbox One may get a DirectX upgrade: http://www.totalxbox.com/72896/micro...ding-xbox-one/
Yes i hope that happens and it improves things, i guess the same may happen to the PS4.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:04   #2040
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Major Nelson has done a video walkthrough for Twitch, ahead of next week's launch of the Xbox One's Twitch integration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=894253OJn0w

He's also posted a blog entry giving steps on how to get ready for it:

http://majornelson.com/2014/03/07/a-...t-on-xbox-one/