Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 25-02-2014, 19:49   #1906
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I know your right, let's just hope the new Xbox update brings back the ease of Xbox live on the 360!
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-02-2014, 19:51   #1907
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
I know your right, let's just hope the new Xbox update brings back the ease of Xbox live on the 360!
This should improve it, although i never really chat online i just play online games with random people, so i wouldn't really know but here is a video of it.

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...ng-to-xbox-one
Old 25-02-2014, 20:32   #1908
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Question on DR3 I've been running around collecting stuff, (and killing zombies of course ) and realised that time was running out.

Question if I complete the game (and stop the nutter bombing, i guess no spoilers please) can I still kill zombies without worrying about running out of mission time

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 20:58   #1909
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I don't suppose you could provide them feedback asking if they're also going to fix PAL DVD playback too, given that that suffers the same 50Hz issue?
I have now posted this in the forum
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 21:08   #1910
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Can you ask them when streaming from network drives will return like on the X360.
Old 25-02-2014, 21:25   #1911
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Can you ask them when streaming from network drives will return like on the X360.
Done
Old 25-02-2014, 21:27   #1912
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Done
Cheers i need to spread rep around before i can thank you!
Old 25-02-2014, 21:28   #1913
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Cheers i need to spread rep around before i can thank you!
Nps. TBH i have been forgetting to do that for ages so dont worry about it
Old 25-02-2014, 21:36   #1914
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Cheers

I hope they do fix it. It's caused by the exact same thing: 50Hz content being output at 60Hz, causing judder.

Quote:
Ah, good call!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 22:09   #1915
nstokes
Inactive

Ok so just to let you guys know i also posted the below on the forums as well. Some else has agreed and will keep you updated

Quote:
Is it possible you can make the Xbox One pass through the HDMI signal while the console is off as well as on? When i say off i mean in "Instant on' Mode. I say this as i like the thought of having Sky connected via Xbox One and i used like this on launch but when i get up in a morning and ready for work its just not feesable to turn console on just to watch TV for a few mins. My AMP has pass through while its on standby so surely can happen on Xbox One. Of course i understand that if the console is off conpletely then it wont work but surely its possible with instant on mode
Old 25-02-2014, 22:12   #1916
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Got the invite myself to the preview tonight, registered and just gotta wait 48hrs now, another voice for us in the forums
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 22:17   #1917
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Got the invite myself to the preview tonight, registered and just gotta wait 48hrs now, another voice for us in the forums
I hope I get an invite too.

Edit I just checked Xbox live and I also got the beta invite.
Old 25-02-2014, 22:22   #1918
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
First wave will be going out in next few days

Quote:
I hope I get an invite too.

Edit I just checked Xbox live and I also got the beta invite.
Nice one
Old 25-02-2014, 22:39   #1919
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just added the app to the X1 but it is now saying loading please wait, is that normal?

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

I got it sorted, just got to wait now to see if they accept my registration.
Old 26-02-2014, 00:13   #1920
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

No invite for me

I also joined the Ambassador thing last week. Done all the quizzes, helped out with Chats (most of which have people asking questions that they could answer themselves if they bothered to check the support section on Xbox.com ), and stuck my name in a thread in the Ambassador forums that said it was for asking for invites...

Quote:
Ok so just to let you guys know i also posted the below on the forums as well. Some else has agreed and will keep you updated
Good question!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote