Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 28-11-2010, 17:30   #166
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: X Factor: 2010

It would really make me laugh if Katie and Cher went tonight just to annoy Cheryl
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-11-2010, 17:43   #167
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
It would really make me laugh if Katie and Cher went tonight just to annoy Cheryl
I can see that Cheryl holds herself back from being the real person she is deep inside. if they do both go tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts swearing a lot shouting in an incomprehensible manner things about Wagner.
the only thing she has done being herself was farting last week
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 18:51   #168
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Lee, let me say this, I have watched all the reality shows on tv, they are entertaining, and they give the oppotunity for someone to fulful there dream.

I believe in 'fairness' on these shows, but you always get some idiot that will spoil it for everyone, l used to spend about £5.00 /£10 per week voting for someone that l like, But l have now stopped, as it is a waste of money, if there are people prepared to splash money to ruin it for SC, what is happening is they are filling his pocket.

Like the childist behaviour at Xmas with rage, to make the crappy record No I over the X Factor record, l believe in Fairness thats all.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 18:53   #169
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I think I must have had an out of body experience or summit last night, because I actually thought Wagner's first song was fairly good! I think that all Rebecca and Katie's songs sound the same to me. I don't reckon Cher, she is nothing special, I do like Mary although she can be a bit shouty at times (alright call me old fashioned). Two acts are being voted off tonight, I doubt one will be Wagner. The final will be between One Direction and Matt, and the winner will be, whichever of the two acts sings the best song on the night.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 19:06   #170
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Lee, let me say this, I have watched all the reality shows on tv, they are entertaining, and they give the oppotunity for someone to fulful there dream.

I believe in 'fairness' on these shows, but you always get some idiot that will spoil it for everyone, l used to spend about £5.00 /£10 per week voting for someone that l like, But l have now stopped, as it is a waste of money, if there are people prepared to splash money to ruin it for SC, what is happening is they are filling his pocket.

Like the childist behaviour at Xmas with rage, to make the crappy record No I over the X Factor record, l believe in Fairness thats all.
I've never really watch xFactor - the only ones I watch religiously is The Apprentice, I'm a Celebrity and Coach Trip. Oh and Dragons Den if you can call that a reality show. I've never voted for anybody on IAC.

Well it's happening again this year - have you heard? Anything to keep XFactor off the No#1 spot I say! Including Wagner - if he wins.
Old 28-11-2010, 19:37   #171
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post

While I personally don't find these shows entertaining, I can see a lot of people do. These "talent" shows are (IMO) there to perform several purposes. They are there to entertain the viewers. They are there to make money for the producers. In the case of the the theatre based ones, they are also there to generate publicity for the particular theatre production they are auditioning for a part in.

One thing they are not there to do is provide a lasting career for the winner, or any of the contestants. It *may* happen, but as soon as the next series starts, the previous contestants are forgotten.

As a matter of fact, I have a friend who does lighting for West End productions (things like "We Will Rock You"). He hates the talent contest winners. Why? Simple. Because they have won a contest, they come into a production with the attitude that they are the most important thing in the production, and they know everything. Forgetting the fact that they also need good lighting, good sound, good direction and good writing. They also need a *lot* of other things to be good before they look good.

As for the Rage Against The Machine thing. I liked that song and supported it. Why? Because I see the timing of the X factor final (and the inevitable singles and albums released by the finalists) as a cynical attempt by Simon Cowell to cash in on Christmas. If he isn't cashing in, why does the X factor end when it does? He could always shorten it by a couple of weeks, or lengthen it.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 20:41   #172
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I think I must have had an out of body experience or summit last night, because I actually thought Wagner's first song was fairly good! I think that all Rebecca and Katie's songs sound the same to me. I don't reckon Cher, she is nothing special, I do like Mary although she can be a bit shouty at times (alright call me old fashioned). Two acts are being voted off tonight, I doubt one will be Wagner. The final will be between One Direction and Matt, and the winner will be, whichever of the two acts sings the best song on the night.
You must have had more than an out of body experinece with Wagner!

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Who are the guest acts tonight?

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

If Wagner is in the bottom two I will pass out with shock.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

Katie gone and the judges will all vote Wagner apart from Louis Walsh. So good deal all around. Cher next week to go. I'm so so happy. And Matt should win as he is the best singer.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 20:49   #173
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
judges will all vote Wagner apart from Louis Walsh.
How much money do you want to bet?
Old 28-11-2010, 20:50   #174
Sasha222
Inactive

Not a betting woman sorry
Old 28-11-2010, 20:52   #175
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

They'll keep Wagner in because he's generating headlines.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 20:55   #176
Sasha222
Inactive

I admire Louis for actually voting out one of his acts and not doing what Cherly Coyle done. Gary I should have bet with you
Old 28-11-2010, 20:59   #177
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Gary I should have bet with you
You should have. oh well, I'll spend the £400 on some woman or something
Old 28-11-2010, 21:01   #178
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah no you can spend it on me
Old 28-11-2010, 21:01   #179
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

common sense has prevailed on good riddance to the idiot, l bet someone will now try and derail the show to the end.

All these threats against Katie, can now relax as she goes along with the idiot, and Simon even said, that people have tried to derail the show, as l have said, no one will beat him.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 21:04   #180
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Ah no you can spend it on me
No