Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 30-06-2017, 13:45   #13006
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: What music are you listening to?

Not listened to it yet but Public Enemy have an new album available for free download

https://publicenemy.bandcamp.com/
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-06-2017, 19:13   #13007
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Russ Abbots 'Atmosphere'. He's a vastly under rated artiste....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 05:13   #13008
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Hello Mr. K whats up mate?

Im listeing to my 38 special record (First album)

Current song: Long time gone
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 21:55   #13009
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

new NIN

Old 09-08-2017, 17:28   #13010
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Guitar Man by Bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpOjQvADLG4

Year of the Cat by Al Stewart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

Lovely melodies.

Don't Stop the Dance by Bryan Ferry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjhTHQhJLxs

Last edited by Osem; 09-08-2017 at 18:07.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:57   #13011
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
new NIN

TR is a genius.
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:01   #13012
admars
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
TR is a genius.
this is a good read if you haven't read it already, even if you're not a NIN fan you may find he has interesting things to say about the industry...

http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/trent...nch-nails.html
Old 11-08-2017, 09:38   #13013
admars
cf.mega poster

https://www.google.com/doodles/44th-...rth-of-hip-hop

listening and playing Hip Hop like in DJ Hero
Old 12-08-2017, 19:46   #13014
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
this is a good read if you haven't read it already, even if you're not a NIN fan you may find he has interesting things to say about the industry...

http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/trent...nch-nails.html
You're quite right. The article showed such insight to his reason and reasoning behind his inspiration and drive. I'm surprised that he was so candid. Thanks for sharing.

The brilliant TR who does everything from inspiration to production:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w

Listening to a bit of QOtSA now; coming to a place near some of us soon
Oliveri on bass and Grohl on drum would make it perfect for me - but hey.

QOtSA - In my head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGITDGqm5J0

The layers. chord changes, power and phrasing are brilliant. Nice Gibsons too!

And now a bit Muse:
Well worth every penny live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpaoRDxzns0#t=16.040468

Last edited by Caff; 12-08-2017 at 20:11.
Old 12-08-2017, 20:37   #13015
admars
cf.mega poster

Not seen Muse live, but have a few friends who have who all said even arena shows are really good.

Funnily enough the first time I saw NIN was at Wembly Stadium, Pretty Hate Machine had just come out, they were the the first support act, next on stage was Skid Row, then Guns N Roses!

Saw QotSA touring Songs for the Deaf, no Grohl, but they were really good.
Old 12-08-2017, 21:43   #13016
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
Not seen Muse live, but have a few friends who have who all said even arena shows are really good.

Funnily enough the first time I saw NIN was at Wembly Stadium, Pretty Hate Machine had just come out, they were the the first support act, next on stage was Skid Row, then Guns N Roses!

Saw QotSA touring Songs for the Deaf, no Grohl, but they were really good.
Muse are, for me, a one off but addictive
I love my live music.
Muse/Belamy = such showmen. The digital stuff ain't too shoddy, to me, either.
Guns and Roses have to be on my bucket list
Old 12-08-2017, 23:02   #13017
admars
cf.mega poster

I was temped to see GNR on the recent tour, for a laugh, until I saw ticket prices A mate however did go, and said it as very good.
Old 12-08-2017, 23:21   #13018
Caff
I'm a geek???

I hope you see the day when you can say "How much!!!?" for a gig and then say hey - I'm going!

Right now - a band who are disbanded. I missed my chance...
Porcupine Tree - Drown with Me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Bd9I1oBOM
Old 13-08-2017, 12:07   #13019
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Highly Suspect - Little One

Nice chords
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 16:10   #13020
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

BT - If The Stars Are Eternal So Are You And I

(Nothing to do with the Phone company)

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote