Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | News Corp + Formula 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Premier League Fantasy Football 2010/11

Old 28-07-2010, 08:20   #1
soup dragon
Inactive

Services: XL BB, XL TV, V+
soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society
Premier League Fantasy Football 2010/11

as per Paul M's suggestion here is a new thread for this years competition.

Join Now at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

and thanks to v0id the league to join is 114570-128290
soup dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-07-2010, 08:47   #2
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Premier League Fantasy Football 2010/11

Joined!
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 17:56   #3
Fspiders
Inactive

Services: Premier
Fspiders is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in.
Fspiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 20:31   #4
pogo
Inactive

pogo is on a distinguished roadpogo is on a distinguished road

And me
pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:08   #5
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

i joined
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45   #6
soup dragon
Inactive

soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society

excellent, keep 'em coming people only 2 weeks to go
Old 01-08-2010, 08:57   #7
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I think I don't like about the way this league works is that defenders and keepers get points for clean sheets and midfielders for assists and goals. You can have a great defender to a team that still concedes or influential midfielders who simply doesn't score goals.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:14   #8
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

Iv`e got more chance of scoring with Uma Thurman

I`m in though
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 13:55   #9
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think I don't like about the way this league works is that defenders and keepers get points for clean sheets and midfielders for assists and goals. You can have a great defender to a team that still concedes or influential midfielders who simply doesn't score goals.
Handy Hints:
1. No matter how great a defender is don't pick him for your fantasy team if his team concedes goals.
2. No matter how influential a midfielder is don't pick him if he doesn't score goals.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:34   #10
LondonRoad
Inactive

LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Just joined with an autopick team.

There's not too many of my autopicks will make my final squad. I'll need to follow my own advice and get rid of Michael Essien first.
Old 11-08-2010, 18:14   #11
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Just joined
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 09:00   #12
soup dragon
Inactive

Season over, what a last day of Premiership games!!!

Congratulations to Pathetic Athletic the run away winner this year.

Final Table
Attached Images
File Type: png cableleague.PNG (29.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 23-05-2011, 11:03   #13
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Pathetic athletic is me for those who were wondering
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 11:11   #14
LondonRoad
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Pathetic athletic is me for those who were wondering
I think you'll find it's me but I've got a super injunction against CF