Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Web setting for O2 ORBIT

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I Lost My Sim Card

Old 13-02-2010, 07:29   #1
I Lost My Sim
Inactive

I Lost My Sim is an unknown quantity at this point
I Lost My Sim Card

I lost my sim card will virgin media send me a new one for free or will they charge?
I Lost My Sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-02-2010, 07:36   #2
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age
Re: I Lost My Sim Card

Terms and conditions states:

Quote:
4.3 Your SIM: Any SIM we provide to you remains our property and must be returned to us if we ask for it back. You must keep your SIM safe and can only use it to access our Services. If your SIM is lost, stolen or damaged call the Team immediately for another SIM. If your SIM is lost or stolen you will be liable for all Charges relating to use of the SIM (including call Charges) up to the time that you notify us that your SIM is lost or stolen, regardless of whether the Charges have been incurred by you or someone else. If you lose the SIM you might be liable to pay a reasonable replacement charge, details of which are set out in our Tariff Table
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 10:06   #3
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

When I was with them, I went through loads of free replacements.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 16:03   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I lost my phone and they sent me a free replacement sim.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote