Thread: TiVo Is this a record?
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 14:32   #15
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Is this a record

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
The important question is whether it was something that could have been resolved on the phone. If you needed a tech and they sent one, they did the job correctly.

A V6 is an 8-tuner UHD-capable box, so four HD recordings isn't going to bother it all. You have some other fault.

My problems were resolved by the tech moving me higher up the priority in the street box. He said with 200mb broadband and 2 V6 boxes my strength was not enough hence he moved me higher up.

This seemed to resolve most issues apart from recently pixelation is returning.

This is usually when I am recording 4+ channels on both V6 boxes. It also seems to affect BT sports programs more than sky sports. Sometimes the recording is barely watchable.

It has occurred to me that as my tech moved me up the priority, to supply me with the strength I need, others were therefore moved down.

It is entirely possible I have been moved back down the priority due to others fed from that box complaining of similar issues?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote