View Single Post
Old 28-05-2005, 01:45   #127
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

Did anyone used to watch a show called "Now And Again"?

It used to be on ITV1 late at night. It starred Dennis Haysbert (black president from 24)

I missed the very beginning so I don't know the exact plot, but AFAIK it was something like this: A man died in an accident, and the US government managed to preserve his brain and implanted it into a bio-engineered body so he had vast amounts of strength and speed. The US government use him to catch hard to get criminals and such. Haysbert plays his handler. He still remembers his old life, so he is forced to have no contact with his widow and kid, and eventually, he convinces his handler to let him meet her and they get to know each other again. I know it sounds like a rip off of Robocop, but it really isn't. It had a bit of everything in it. Action, humour, drama, love.

I wish they'd bring it out on DVD again. I loved watching that show.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote