View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 07:54   #6
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
Re: Formula 1 2012 Pre-Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
It will be a rather pointless exercise next year because unless you are mug enough to subscribe to SKY Sports a service you do not want in or to subscribe to SKY F1 or whatever they will call it you will only get to see one race per month.

Another issue will be if SKY allow Virgin Media access to the channel at the start as it will be dependent on the outcome of any negotiations with regards to showing the channel.

I fully expect the BBC to find that it is not cost effective to carry on with its coverage and for SKY to take all of the races at which time commercial breaks will no doubt appear and probably at vital moments.

If the is a free streaming service maybe that will be the answer to continued viewing as I will not pay to watch it.
Showing my age now but I seem to remember having discussions with people like this when sky got the football.