View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 21:33   #1514
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

It very, very obvious that our European cousins have learn't nothing about the British or how we think.

We will not be threatened or bullied and to do so will only strengthen our resolve. They are not being clever They are playing into Theresa Mays hands, and she is capitilising on it with her speech today.

Regardless of political persuasion no British person will take being threatened by Europe, and they would rather display the middle finger than acquiesce to unreasonable demands.

They should take the threat of us walking away in the face of unreasonable demands very seriously because I believe if it came to it May would have the support of the people, rather than bend down and take it in a fashion that Tim Farrons would deem sinful.

And all those remainers and Europhiles, do you not yet see the true EU? We dare defy them and they would rather see us all burn than try and do sensible deal that works for both.

I guarantee if this fails to work it will because of the EU. I hope they see sense and start replacing some of their nonces like Juncker with sensible diplomats.