Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2013, 05:49   #252
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I'm excited by this appointment. Strachan has a fire in his belly that other recent managers didn't have. Whilst his record isn't fantastic down in England what he did with Celtic, especially in the Champions League, was impressive.

As a collection of players, I don't think the Scotland squad is too bad. Whilst we are clearly not world beaters with the right line-up, tactics, motivation and a sense of pride we should be able to compete at a decent level.
Yes, agree. A decent level is all I would want. No need to win the world cup, but would be nice to look like we have a chance to qualify. Too many were happy to ignore the obvious.
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote