Thread: 300M VIP now with Vivid 300
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 19:26   #69
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: VIP now with Vivid 300

you should ring retentions and see what they say. Although I still think it is down to what is available in your area, if they are advertising 300 as the standard speed for your package then you should have it. 350mbits is definitely an upgrade which is in the progress of being rolled out for vivid300 and I wouldn't expect that to be available on vip any time soon because they have only just changed it to 300. Even when I rang up for 300 a couple of weeks ago and specifically asked for vivid350 I was told it wasn't available yet and I would only get 300 but when I checked my account it said vivd350 and that is what I have got.

Your packages and tiers are managed by codes and I imagine there will be a code on everyone's account which has changed them from vip200 to vip300. You might have been missed out for whatever reason, especially if you have had discounts in the past.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote