View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 10:50   #3
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Think driving is bad in London?

I guess it's inevitable that those who commit offences and get caught/fined etc. complain about too much policing and those who reckon there isn't enough.

When it comes to parking, our local borough has an online facility to report parking offences (amongst other problems) and in my experience they're acted upon very promptly indeed. When it comes to driving, most of the enforcement seems to be done by cameras which have their uses but obviously aren't the equivalent of traffic police.

What I'm noticing more and more is the deliberate use of the right only lane at junctions by people who then try to accelerate hard and cut in front of the drivers turning left. The same thing often happens at multi-lane roundabouts where lane discipline seems increasingly to be a thing of the past and people will cut in from both sides.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote