View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 22:55   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Hayemaker Ringstar Fight Night - 20th October.

Gonna assume there was an undercard before the televised segment. They're already pointing out the potential obstacle of Joyce's debut, high level Amateurs jumping straight to the top is becoming a thing now though, Lomachenko being a recent example. As Haye called it though, without seeing anything other than his amateur background it's very much 50/50

I thought we'd see Michael Page try out at 6 rounds, but 4 seems obvious. Cardio reasons of course. I'd like to have seen him see out his Bellator obligations and move to UFC, he's very much a Jon Jones style.

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Can't see how Lewinson doesn't gas if he can't get Joyce out. Yeah, scratch that, he pretty much has. His output is shot.

Yeah the bloke is blowing out of his arse, I've got him massively behind too, corner should just pull it to be fair.

Alright, Page wins against a bum of course but it was still fun to watch.

Joyce beats Lewinson via corner stoppage, yeah they pulled him out as I suggested above, he'd blown out after the first few rounds and was merely a static target moving into the later rounds. Solid performance for Joyce.

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Hutchinson's opponent hasn't even shown up here. This is done and dusted to be fair.

Yep, waved off, Dave even managed to make the 23:00 finish with that

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 20-10-2017 at 22:47.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote