View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 10:30   #2
nicknewark
Inactive

Services: V6 Tivo, Virgin BB, Freesat, NowTV. PS4 Pro
nicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation eranicknewark has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Retentions Deals - Text from Customer Relations?

I called yesterday as i am out of contract, and before i got put thought to retentions, i had a record message offering me a deal to stay, no further contract, but an extension of a discount(quite a big one)!.

I accepted it, then went through to speak to someone, they could not explain this offer, had no record of it, and had never heard of it happening before.

The offer explained in the message will be confirmed by email, which hasn't come yet.

I called again this morning, and before it puts me though it advises me that they are aware i have accepted an offer and it is being processed.

So not sure what's happening yet! I tweeted VM and they explained this is what they call a special offer for me!

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

prior to all of this happening the CS team couldn't offer me anything, said the best they could do was £2.50 reduction for signing a new contract! so basically £52.00 a month for TV M, 50meg BB, and all inclusive landline, which i don;t think is that great.

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

so i await the email, with the offer!
nicknewark is offline   Reply With Quote